Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello launcher ??? and editor for monters and shops?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CRC CHECK not work, server side bug... how to fix? :(
DLLCRC = 0xEB402EF2
U Tried to change for this?
DLLCRC = 0x7FFFFFFF

hello launcher ??? and editor for monters and shops?

If you want Launcher, just search, there alots of free launchers. About editor for monsters, shops, do it manually. Dont be so lazy :)

DataServer_BattleCore CRASH and No work to move Crywolf
Show Us logs, im sure its cuz bad configurations. Crywolf move not work, maybe because you dont have run Siege server, or you have wrong movereq config server/client files.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Does anyone know why half of my players can't open the main? It says msvcp140.dll missing which is provided when players download C++ packages.

But then sometimes even if they install it, running main.exe doesn't do anything.

Novice C++
Reaction score
Does anyone know why half of my players can't open the main? It says msvcp140.dll missing which is provided when players download C++ packages.

But then sometimes even if they install it, running main.exe doesn't do anything.

yah sometimes you receive this error after installing the missing redistributable, a fix for this is to uninstall that package and inastall it again, that work for me.

here is the link that worked for me and some other users (maybe they are installing a wrong version):

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yah sometimes you receive this error after installing the missing redistributable, a fix for this is to uninstall that package and inastall it again, that work for me.

here is the link that worked for me and some other users (maybe they are installing a wrong version):

Yeah i've been trying different fixes.

Some players get api-ms-win-crt-runtime missing

So I tell them to install C++ packages. But they get 0x80240017 errors when trying to install them.

The link you gave still gave them a 0x80240017 error when installing

They are all running windows 7 machines and are fully updated (I checked on teamviewer) so I don't know what the issue is

Novice C++
Reaction score
Yeah i've been trying different fixes.

Some players get api-ms-win-crt-runtime missing

So I tell them to install C++ packages. But they get 0x80240017 errors when trying to install them.

The link you gave still gave them a 0x80240017 error when installing

They are all running windows 7 machines and are fully updated (I checked on teamviewer) so I don't know what the issue is

hmm both missing files are related to 2015 package (but for some users the problem was on other package) ... found this links on support page of Microsoft that helped some users with the same problem, try them:

(scrool down)

and be sure to uninstall the old packages, try a restart after uninstall, for x64 windows you need to install both builds x64 and x86

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm both missing files are related to 2015 package (but for some users the problem was on other package) ... found this links on support page of Microsoft that helped some users with the same problem, try them:

(scrool down)

and be sure to uninstall the old packages, try a restart after uninstall, for x64 windows you need to install both builds x64 and x86

Ill be sure to try all these files for them and see if it solves their issue. Yeah I've never experienced any issues with C++ packages on my own PC, so I kinda blank when they mentioned it to me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any launcher with upgrate for this files?

What do you mean "Upgrate" (even if you had upgrade in mind) isn't Update what you want? There are plenty of launchers here in forums, just search, any of the launchers are handy if you set up them properly.

By the way guys, have you paid attention to excellent item glows when they are made +7 and more? The excellent item glows are just as same as normal item glows, there is no additional colour reflection that was present in previous versions and in later versions and, of course, this issue is client-side issue but have you any idea if it is a lot of work to make the excellent items glow as they should glow? I don't want to look like a lazy kid but I've no idea which files are the ones responsible for excellent item glow if you could just guide me at least one step ahead, I'd appreciate it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What do you mean "Upgrate" (even if you had upgrade in mind) isn't Update what you want? There are plenty of launchers here in forums, just search, any of the launchers are handy if you set up them properly.

By the way guys, have you paid attention to excellent item glows when they are made +7 and more? The excellent item glows are just as same as normal item glows, there is no additional colour reflection that was present in previous versions and in later versions and, of course, this issue is client-side issue but have you any idea if it is a lot of work to make the excellent items glow as they should glow? I don't want to look like a lazy kid but I've no idea which files are the ones responsible for excellent item glow if you could just guide me at least one step ahead, I'd appreciate it.

I believe u must love this game so much to have that recognition :)
After Season 6, Webzen development team confirmed the had removed the excellent glow from items to reduce the incompatibility or some stupid issue for new seasons. I am like you, love that effect as its one of reason I played MU, it creates the specific charateristic of MU, dont know why Webzen team cant try to keep it. For the file of glow, some other expert here pls share if you know, can we get it back from classic?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill be sure to try all these files for them and see if it solves their issue. Yeah I've never experienced any issues with C++ packages on my own PC, so I kinda blank when they mentioned it to me

I did not install C ++ 2015, I added the DLLs manually to the client
and it works well

need 25 DLL to work (32 and 64bit)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, do you guys happen to see an issue, when an account connects to the server. The account somehow locks MEMB_STAT table on MuOnline database and it is impossible to even read MEMB_STAT for a website, for IGC editor, it just gives timeouts and cannot read info from the table because it is somehow locked for even reading it with a simple query. Is the lock removal a difficult procedure or not that difficult? Could someone please enlighten on this one?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, do you guys happen to see an issue, when an account connects to the server. The account somehow locks MEMB_STAT table on MuOnline database and it is impossible to even read MEMB_STAT for a website, for IGC editor, it just gives timeouts and cannot read info from the table because it is somehow locked for even reading it with a simple query. Is the lock removal a difficult procedure or not that difficult? Could someone please enlighten on this one?

use MD5 pass ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
use MD5 pass ?

Oh, right, thanks for that. It worked but now my web is acting strange though, I've got Webengine 1.0.9 and it wouldn't let me login or register because, I think... it has different MD5 encryption than the server and MSSQL-side... damn... so struggling with this ha.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mu Online Server Files are odd enough for me, so I'm basically a 'nuub' in this.
I have two problems.

1) BattleCore DataServer launches just fine BUT when I start BattleCore GameServer, it crashes BattleCore DS.

2) w/o BC DS or BC GS I try to login but there's no account windows shown in main (after selection Servers).

Does BCDS&BCGS need for login, or I'm missing something?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone recognize that the text of Ancient items now change to Green color with no background color, not on top of the blue background anymore?
Is this changed from Webzen or changed in client from IGCN? I would prefer the old UI, that make Ancient item special (green text on blue background).

Reaction score
Share one of my EX902 server versions
integrated SQL2008 R2 mini version (Not Setup)
All Server auto open (Good Luck)
Start Server order (01-database and 02-Server)

Test acc:123456/123456

Last edited:
Back