Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day!
Questions:

1) how to edit - mu help bot? to much zen it eat :$:
2) Who have good MonsterSetBase for this release? with norm spots
3) I see, that the shop and other file in XML, whic shop editor works with this files?
i know) that answer will be -> do with your hands) but i'm only asking))))))

4) what is game server types?
right now i run only "regular" its "standar + CS" server??
and for what others???
and the need be run with main server?

5) I edit server side / client side for teleport to arena and coordinates for spawn
but when i click teleport to arena - its older X Y - where search to edit?
5.1) When character die, how to setup spawn coordinates?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good day!
Questions:

3) I see, that the shop and other file in XML, whic shop editor works with this files?

and for what others???

5) I edit server side / client side for teleport to arena and coordinates for spawn

1) At IGC_Common.ini , search for BOT or HELPER, i dont remember wich now.
2) Best is to make your own, "normal spots" are there by default, it's basically an almost-MuKorea-like spawn.
3) Unless you BUY IGCN's tools, you've got to do it manually I'm afraid...or at least as far as I know.
4)
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]GameServer_R - Regular Game server for Common Game Play
[*]GameSevrer_A - Arca Server, handles Arca Battle Event (only for Season 8 and later)
[*]GameServer_C - Siege Server, handles Castle Siege Event
[*]GameServer_M - Market Server, handles Loren Market Map, Chaos Castle Survival and Illusion Temple Renewal Events (only for Season 8 and later)
[*]GameServer_B - BattleCore Server, handles all Battle Core events, requires dedicated Data and Join Servers (only for Season 9 and later)
[/LIST]
5) I think you're most probably doing it wrong bro....retry...or read some guide...there're plenty on the internet...google is your friend.

5.1) MuWorldEditor....but I'm not so sure it works on this season's client files....I wouldn't try this without full knowledge of what you are touching anyways.

Best Luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) thanks) will be test it.
2) spots) ok) with hands)
3) shops) ok) with hands too)
4) ohhh, okay) market answer for loren market ant etc game servers) thanks)

5, 5.1, okay, will be search..
"5) I edit server side / client side for teleport to arena and coordinates for spawn
5.1) When character die, how to setup spawn coordinates?"

but if someone know how to do it... type please... :)

Last edited:
Novice C++
Reaction score
Good day!
Questions:

and for what others???

1- \IGCData\IGC_Common

Code:
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-- Cost of using the Bot expressed in Zen :: [COLOR=#00ffff]FORMULA: LEVEL * COST[/COLOR]
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cost = 20000

2,3- i think you have to do it yourself

4-
Code:
1) GameServer_R - Regular Game server for Common Game Play
2) GameSevrer_A - Arca Server, handles Arca Battle Event (only for Season 8 and later)
3) GameServer_C - Siege Server, handles Castle Siege Event
4) GameServer_M - Market Server, handles Loren Market Map, Chaos Castle Survival and Illusion Temple Renewal Events (only for Season 8 and later)
5) GameServer_B - BattleCore Server, handles all Battle Core events, requires dedicated Data and Join Servers (only for Season 9 and later)

5- here check what files need to be edited:

5.1- \IGCData\IGC_MapAttribute.xml

Code:
//    [COLOR=#00ffff]RegenOnSamePlace: Determines whether to spawn player in the location of his death[/COLOR]
<MapAttribute>
    <Config>
        <Map Number="0"  PvPConfig="0" ItemDropRateBonus="0" ExpBonus="0.0" MasterExpBonus="0.0" VipLevel="0" PkLevelIncrease="1" [COLOR=#00ffff]RegenOnSamePlace="1"[/COLOR] BlockEntry="0" /> <!-- Lorencia -->

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5 -> link not open
5.1 -> 5.1- \IGCData\IGC_MapAttribute.xml -> RegenOnSamePlace=1 - WORKS)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep) i changed my files to yours, and edit them) all ok)
but in game - when click - M -> price in game 999999, but i changed to 2000000
some help?

and what new map ValleyOfLarren? what is that?)) then i teleport to this map - 2 shops, black earth and i dot stop walking :DDD
fix?

Novice C++
Reaction score
Yep) i changed my files to yours, and edit them) all ok)
but in game - when click - M -> price in game 999999, but i changed to 2000000
some help?

and what new map ValleyOfLarren? what is that?)) then i teleport to this map - 2 shops, black earth and i dot stop walking :DDD
fix?

where did you change the req money?

download and use this server (it`s because you have wrong map):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found problems) all ok)
with movereq
and valley of loren
thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have wrong mapserver info settings. You need it to move back to server 1 when moving from crywolf to another map.You need .net framework and c++ redists.
Yea i need that, but how to configure, i tryed, but without success , can you help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix a bug with Dead Stab Skill (no wind animation) and Impale Skill (no animation) , i use server/client and main (update1) from this release? Is there any other main that does not have this problem?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea i need that, but how to configure, i tryed, but without success , can you help me?
Check some other release ( not necessarily same season) mapserverinfo...im not at home so i cant throw you a complete explanation now....
You'll have to figure it out, but I'll explain a little.

Mainserver = 1
CS Server = 19

From 1 to 19 only when moving to crywolf, refuge or barracks.
From 1 to 1 when moving to any other "normal" map.
From 19 to 19 only when moving from cs map to OTHER Cs map (ie:.from crywolf to barracks)
From 19 to 1 whenever moving from cs map to "normal" map.

Try reading and understanding the file....its not a "hard" file to understand
Quote my name if you need more help about this and I'll gladly help you further.
Best luck.
How to fix a bug with Dead Stab Skill (no wind animation) and Impale Skill (no animation) , i use server/client and main (update1) from this release? Is there any other main that does not have this problem?
That's not a "main" bug, I'm afraid you'll have to code it on source by your own, or use some DLL to fix this.....NOT AN EASY FIX tho.
Good Luck with that one.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
EventEntry.bmd edit Give it to me
please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need Help....sa mga magagaling diyan patulong po. anu po kulang ng MU server setup ko?
thanks po sa makasagot and God bless all.
HSbzxpc - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You changed IP in the ServerList, in client files?

Is this the file? thanks > IGCN\FileServerS9ep2\IGCData\IGC_MapServerInfo.xml

// STRICTLY NO COMMENTS INSIDE TAGS
-->

<MapServer>
<ServerInfo Version="1.05.25" Serial="PoweredByIGCN800" /> <!-- Version Format: n.nn.nn, Serial format: 16 alphanumerical characters -->
<ServerList>
<Server Code="0" Group="1" Initiation="1" IP="35.156.20.18" Port="56900" Name="Regular" />
<Server Code="12" Group="1" Initiation="0" IP="35.157.183.252" Port="56912" Name="Market" />
<Server Code="13" Group="1" Initiation="0" IP="35.157.183.252" Port="56913" Name="Arca" />
<Server Code="14" Group="1" Initiation="0" IP="35.157.183.252" Port="56914" Name="Siege" />
<Server Code="120" Group="6" Initiation="0" IP="35.156.20.18" Port="56120" Name="BattleCore" />
</ServerList>

<ServerMapping>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="30" DestServerCode="14" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="31" DestServerCode="14" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="34" DestServerCode="14" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="41" DestServerCode="14" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="42" DestServerCode="14" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="79" DestServerCode="12" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="92" DestServerCode="13" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="96" DestServerCode="13" Name="Regular"/>

Reaction score
Is this the file? thanks > IGCN\FileServerS9ep2\IGCData\IGC_MapServerInfo.xml

<ServerMapping>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="30" DestServerCode="14" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="31" DestServerCode="14" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="34" DestServerCode="14" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="41" DestServerCode="14" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="42" DestServerCode="14" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="79" DestServerCode="12" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="92" DestServerCode="13" Name="Regular"/>
<Server Code="0" MoveAble="0" MapNumber="96" DestServerCode="13" Name="Regular"/>

You have to leave the MapServerInfo as original. You can't access CryWolf Event now for exemple, cause you are moving through maps on Regular server. CryWolf is on Siege Server.

Only the IPs should be modified on Server List.

In the client files, in Data/Local there is file named ServerInfo.bmd - there you should modify the IP address of your server.
(There is an ServerInfo Editor in tools, in server files somewhere.)

You have to Port Forward ports of the server in your router.

If you think you configurate the IPs correctly into the server files, then your "Disconnecting" problem as in your screenshot, should be in your client ServerInfo.

Last edited:
Back