Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need the corrected viewport....same sht used to happen on s6 & s8...maybe you can adapt the fix from those versions into this one....but obviously you'll need to use the source and not the compiled version.

Thank you i will look at the source and try to figure it out. Kinda sucks but not a deal breaker as these files are stable with few bugs. Compared to other versions i'm pretty happy with IGCN. I will upload a video later to show people how to add custom items.

For anyone wanting to edit ItemTRSData and the other bmd files here you go: BMDDEC:
And another tool:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Help

[15:25:34] EXEC WZ_CS_GetCastleNpcInfo 1
[15:25:34] SQLSTATE: 24000, Diagnosis: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Estado del cursor no válido

please !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is an option, I can't see from where I can change that. If Level Master is 200 and level is 100 it will show 300 level and users won't be able to warp on a map that have level 150 for example. It is weird....

I found the solution, from the server, make sure that when user is level 1-399, Store the MasterLevel in another variable and set it to zero. As soon as user reach level 400, make masterlevel read the value from stored variable and set it. So from level 1-399, level will be the same and when it reaches 400, it will show 400+masterlevel only then.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I found the solution, from the server, make sure that when user is level 1-399, Store the MasterLevel in another variable and set it to zero. As soon as user reach level 400, make masterlevel read the value from stored variable and set it. So from level 1-399, level will be the same and when it reaches 400, it will show 400+masterlevel only then.
On s12 igcn has a setting for this, not sure on s9 tho....
At IGCData/IGC_CalcCharacter.ini
Under
[General]

NotAddMasterLevelToLevel = 0

As i said, i saw it on s12...and on s10 (michi28's) too....check for it, maybe set it to 1 and voilá.

Reaction score
bug
no set option in hyon set
+15 F.O with yellow opt
vVdq8K2 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main Exc Working fine my friend
put this into your client folder
hello bro, igc.dll off your is not work :(
i used igc.dll from orther topic it work but gameserver show erro:
and discolec.
I used win 10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i use in update #1 and nothing changer :( main.exe not start

hmm i use Windows 7 ultimate and Windows 10 Pro tested client with that igc.dll and both work fine, maybe you are just missing visual C++ or try compatibility mode on main.exe. Or try downloading client again, copy files from Update#1 into your client,replace existing, Edit ServerInfo with ServerInfo editting too save and replace existing. if that dont work then i give up.

bug
no set option in hyon set
+15 F.O with yellow opt
vVdq8K2 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Test +0+0 no Exc no yellow opt
evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Test +15+FO+Yellow Opt

Works fine here, nothing extra been done

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
hmm i use Windows 7 ultimate and Windows 10 Pro tested client with that igc.dll and both work fine, maybe you are just missing visual C++ or try compatibility mode on main.exe. Or try downloading client again, copy files from Update#1 into your client,replace existing, Edit ServerInfo with ServerInfo editting too save and replace existing. if that dont work then i give up.

Test +0+0 no Exc no yellow opt

Test +15+FO+Yellow Opt

Works fine here, nothing extra been done

its work now
thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after entering the illusion event, the ticket does not disappear, how to fix ? help please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm strange just double check your setting for Illusion, because it doesnt happen to me
In illusion temple you can enter without a ticket, try ...
what setting to check? :sleep:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, have you ever experience rage fighters loosing items in the inventory or equipped items after some couple of time?

If I trying to open char who loosed items and skills with IGC.EssentialTools its crashing. Can't read CrashLog it have crypted message.
After If I open any RF character IGC.EssentialTools crash. Any other char no problem.

GameServer have no error logs.
Only that RF character logged out.
When log in: have small exe and empty skills.

P.S. I saw muhero5 had same problem but no response :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@evilek91

MachineIDConnectionLimitCount = 1
That function not work properly it suppose to not allow dual/multi client to 1 PC only but it happens that only 1 player can connect to server other players can go inside and it said server full.

Back