Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in the game it takes time to exit the cursor to write, it is a fate that the bar should go quickly to write, because if I press the keys quickly I get other options of the game, as an arrangement

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
change the client font as it is done

change font client mu

in the game it takes time to exit the cursor to write, it is a fate that the bar should go quickly to write, because if I press the keys quickly I get other options of the game, as an arrangement

Reported for Double posting (less than 24hs), but mostly cuz your english SUX and I can't even get wtf you wanna know.

The cursor error is known and reported REPEATEDLY. please STOP REPORTING SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER. 75 useless reports pages.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Map - Elveland NPC - RHEA sell items 5 items .
problem then i buy this item his not generated random, how i can fix it ?
evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No wings in BC.
Is it meant to be this way or is just a visual bug?
if YES how can i fix it? thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How to fix Multiware for this cause if activated vault wont open? cmd>>> /ware 6

Check in CommonServer.cfg to see how many ware you allow to open:

MultiWareHouseCount = 4

For example from the default above, you have total 5 wares (/ware 0 is the default ware), so command /ware 6 will not work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tested the rate at creating wings Levels 1, wings Level 2 and wings Level 3 do not work.
Although configuration ratio 100% still have failure rate.
When I let the ratio of 1% but the success rate is still very high.
The IGC_ChaosBox - >> [Wings] configuration parameter appears to be virtual.
who is checked this problem please share help me how to fix it not work properly%.
p/s #update2
thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check in CommonServer.cfg to see how many ware you allow to open:

MultiWareHouseCount = 4

For example from the default above, you have total 5 wares (/ware 0 is the default ware), so command /ware 6 will not work

I put MultiWareHouseCount = 20 but if i try to use cmd /ware 6 the vault wont open and all npc wont open too

IsMultiWareHouse = 1 ; 1: On, 0: Off
MultiWareHouseCount = 20 ; 255: MAX

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
For anyone who is not wanting to start up the server manually each and every time i have built a basic startup launcher for you guys.

Rar File Includes:
  • Server Startup With BattleCore
  • Server Startup Without BattleCore
  • KillServer

Download Link:

Requirements: Files must be placed within the server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you guys have any idea on how to block the map list (make it color red) when you are a killer? Killer can still warp. I put high zen for PK but it does not really block the map list. They can still select the map.

Did anyone successfully remove the gens system?
I don't want to require gens when creating a guild. I want players to create guild immediately. If you guys found a solution, please share. Thanks :)

Sharing my custom master skill tree reset module. This works with MUCore 1.0.8 for this server only.

Put clear_master_skill.php to pages_modules\user_cp folder
Put english.php in language folder
Then add this module to your user_cp in your admincp

Change the max master level in clear_master_skill.php according to your preference
$maxmasterlvl = "440";
But I'm still struggling with this one problem too but hopefully, someone can help. This also resets the normal skills (e.g. twisting slash, deathstab..). I can't figure out how to filter this on db.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Do you guys have any idea on how to block the map list (make it color red) when you are a killer? Killer can still warp. I put high zen for PK but it does not really block the map list. They can still select the map.

Did anyone successfully remove the gens system?
I don't want to require gens when creating a guild. I want players to create guild immediately. If you guys found a solution, please share. Thanks :)

Sharing my custom master skill tree reset module. This works with MUCore 1.0.8 for this server only.

Put clear_master_skill.php to pages_modules\user_cp folder
Put english.php in language folder
Then add this module to your user_cp in your admincp

Change the max master level in clear_master_skill.php according to your preference
$maxmasterlvl = "440";
But I'm still struggling with this one problem too but hopefully, someone can help. This also resets the normal skills (e.g. twisting slash, deathstab..). I can't figure out how to filter this on db.
In order to filter only master skills you should fiñter them by skill id instead of wiping the whole table. Its a real pain to get every masterskill ID and make that filtering....so I wouldnt be waiting for this to happen anytime soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i use ServerInfoEditor_ForOldDll i get this :

When i run the server i get you have been disconnected is this cause i cannot change the serverinfo.bmd?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
When i use ServerInfoEditor_ForOldDll i get this :

When i run the server i get you have been disconnected is this cause i cannot change the serverinfo.bmd?

Obvious its because you haven't edit the IP here download these files and try again:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did it but still got disconnected i've opened the ports(44405/56900/56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120) and change the ip's here igc_serverlist igc_mapserverinfo
should i change somewhere else ?

maybe my files are corrupt idk i've downloaded these :

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Did it but still got disconnected i've opened the ports(44405/56900/56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120) and change the ip's here igc_serverlist igc_mapserverinfo
should i change somewhere else ?

maybe my files are corrupt idk i've downloaded these :

When are you disconnecting? Before servers show? after you login?

Back