Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
i have question about change NPC place... i can change place at maps... but
after change NPC shops not open. Why?
for example u change NPC (416)Marce from elbeland to lorencia... in the elbeland marces shop open. but in lorencias not... i cant understand... help me with it please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all, there was a problem, I do not understand why when starting a gameserver , the dataserver is closed. I have installed all distributions with ++ from 2005 to 2015, Windows 10 x64, Windows Server 2008r2 express.

It's not started GS yet

evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

this is when i started GS(in the background GS)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi all, there was a problem, I do not understand why when starting a gameserver , the dataserver is closed. I have installed all distributions with ++ from 2005 to 2015, Windows 10 x64, Windows Server 2008r2 express.

It's not started GS yet

Its throwing SQL errors. You should revies SQL information (id; pw; host) and check if connection to sql is successfull.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
i have question about change NPC place... i can change place at maps... but
after change NPC shops not open. Why?
for example u change NPC (416)Marce from elbeland to lorencia... in the elbeland marces shop open. but in lorencias not... i cant understand... help me with it please

Problem is okay
Thanks to Dragon Seth.... he help me)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It's not started GS yet

Check your IGCDS.ini and look for SQL connection settings, Database names and sqluser, password must be correct, and database must be added in your ODBC. look and read for the error its ODBC reading not correct its missing tables.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your IGCDS.ini and look for SQL connection settings, Database names and sqluser, password must be correct, and database must be added in your ODBC. look and read for the error its ODBC reading not correct its missing tables.

can the problem in odbc, what exactly do I need to do? I do not understand why it does some kind of bans on Guild and GameServerinfo tables which I showed above

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys

i have one question again

i want put an item with expiration to some box...
fir example pink chocko.... box
but expreation date only 2 hour 15 minutes
i wnat it to 5-6 days

<Item Cat="0" Index="3" ItemMinLevel="13" ItemMaxLevel="15" Skill="1" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="63" SetItem="1" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="1" Type="1" Duration="10080" />
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .......................................................................// \\
..................................................................................................//....\\
.....................................................................................................l l
.....................................................................................................l l

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Guys

i have one question again

i want put an item with expiration to some box...
fir example pink chocko.... box
but expreation date only 2 hour 15 minutes
i wnat it to 5-6 days

<Item Cat="0" Index="3" ItemMinLevel="13" ItemMaxLevel="15" Skill="1" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="63" SetItem="1" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="1" Type="1" Duration="10080" />
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .......................................................................// \\
..................................................................................................//....\\

This is in second so you gotta do 5 days * 12 hours * 60 minutes * 60 seconds = 216000

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is in second so you gotta do 5 days * 12 hours * 60 minutes * 60 seconds = 216000
i know it
10080 its for week
43200 its for month

but after typing this to some event box its only 2-3 hours (((

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i know it
10080 its for week
43200 its for month

but after typing this to some event box its only 2-3 hours (((
gotta mess with the source code then. Must be default setting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP. I was warping in Arena, it do warps because in server it is written that at level 50 you can warp in arena. and in client movereq_bmd it is also config at level50 you can warp to arena. But after you warp it warps you in some place of arena and you cant move, and the system says you should be level 300 to access this map. Please help me to fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP. I was warping in Arena, it do warps because in server it is written that at level 50 you can warp in arena. and in client movereq_bmd it is also config at level50 you can warp to arena. But after you warp it warps you in some place of arena and you cant move, and the system says you should be level 300 to access this map. Please help me to fix

you need work 4 files its2 bmd 2 xml... bmd for client side xml server side
gate.bmd,movereq.bmd
movereq.xml,gatesetting.xml

if u want open valley of loren crywolf barrack and etc. u need edit mapserverinfo.... in MoveAble column

have a fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You did all these based on 9.5 src?
Wluld you share it?

Yes, all is implemented to IGCN 9.5.1.15,
I still need to fix party (should be easy), finish master skill tree for GL (as well easy), double check all the calculations and who knows, maybe I will share it, don't know if whole thing or just few solutions but at the end of the day I will something. I have finished my journey with MU long time ago, now I am just implementing that stuff for fun and for educational purposes. It's pretty easy to code it, specially when you have most of the source code and you base on something.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, all is implemented to IGCN 9.5.1.15,
I still need to fix party (should be easy), finish master skill tree for GL (as well easy), double check all the calculations and who knows, maybe I will share it, don't know if whole thing or just few solutions but at the end of the day I will something. I have finished my journey with MU long time ago, now I am just implementing that stuff for fun and for educational purposes. It's pretty easy to code it, specially when you have most of the source code and you base on something.

Good work. No need to share source tho, two reasons:
1. That's your times and efforts
2. If people don't spend time to learn developing the source, it will be useless for them anyway. Since it's harder to understand other people source than try it figure it out yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need work 4 files its2 bmd 2 xml... bmd for client side xml server side
gate.bmd,movereq.bmd
movereq.xml,gatesetting.xml

if u want open valley of loren crywolf barrack and etc. u need edit mapserverinfo.... in MoveAble column

have a fun

Gate.bmd and movereq.bmd
and movereq.xml and gatesetting.xml match both client side and server side.
what you saying?

i already did warping to valley of loren and crywolf done this before, but what i want to ask is. I was warping in Arena, it do warps because in server it is written that at level 50 you can warp in arena. and in client movereq_bmd it is also config at level50 you can warp to arena. But after you warp it warps you in some place of arena and you cant move, and the system says you should be level 300 to access this map. Please help me to fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gate.bmd and movereq.bmd
and movereq.xml and gatesetting.xml match both client side and server side.
what you saying?

i already did warping to valley of loren and crywolf done this before, but what i want to ask is. I was warping in Arena, it do warps because in server it is written that at level 50 you can warp in arena. and in client movereq_bmd it is also config at level50 you can warp to arena. But after you warp it warps you in some place of arena and you cant move, and the system says you should be level 300 to access this map. Please help me to fix

if i remember well. IGC_GateSettings.xml and Gate.bmd is basic .Configuration between Gate.bmd and IGC_GateSettings.xml must match exactly for exmp

<Gate Index="75" Flag="0" MapNumber="7" StartX="225" StartY="53" EndX="228" EndY="50" Target="0" Direction="0" MinLevel="60" Name=" " />

gate index must be match gate number index in movereq_eng bmd

<Warp Index="44" ServerName="CryWolf" ClientName="CryWolf" MinLevel="300" MaxLevel="400" ReqMoney="2000" GateNumber="258" />

movereq bmd only warp menu in the game when u press M...
u must edit cordinates in gate setting xml and bmd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i increase the number of players on my server?

By advertising it more, or make it custom for the users?

Jokes aside

.....\3.GameServer_Reguler\Gameserver.ini

Line 71
; Playing with below options may control memory usage of actual GameServer, increasing will rise memory usage.
; Setting up too low values may cause errors on launch
PlayerCount = 50
MonsterCount = 11500
SummonMonsterCount = 400

Back