Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@evilek91

Can u share the Source with these updates?
IGC.DLL + Camera3D
include in Update#1

Credits Camera
Camera make LTPTeam very thx :D
inject camera by me :D

*Edit3*

New Update :

*add CRC-check file ServerInfo.bmd and Item.bmd
*Active Off_LevelSystem for this license
*fix sporadic Disconnect in GameServer_C

Download the link above

*Edit4*

Update #2
-fix expired items (Now after a time disappeared}
-code optimization
-A few mistakes cause DC

I need it to change the percentage of Exp Bonus from pets, if you can share us from RageZone thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How fix Arena map and Delgado npc visual bug? black screen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DataServer and DataServer BattleCore no working, how can i fix it?

fix, i forget change sql

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

I'm new to Mu Server. I've changed everything, watched tutorials yet i'm still unable to start a IGC.Dataserver.exe, it just get "Not responding" few seconds after a start, without any errors.

Here's a screenshot:

xJrsJOj - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How fix Arena map and Delgado npc visual bug? black screen

Delgado i think was just a season 8 client error at least that's what IGCN has written in the MonsterSpawn.txt

Code:
<!-- <Spawn Index="478" Distance="0" StartX="191" StartY="17" Dir="3" /> --> <!-- Temporary disabled due to lack of compatibility with Season 8 Game Client -->

And For The Arena Map just change cords.

Hello

I'm new to Mu Server. I've changed everything, watched tutorials yet i'm still unable to start a IGC.Dataserver.exe, it just get "Not responding" few seconds after a start, without any errors.

Here's a screenshot:

Seems like it's not connecting to sql make sure you got the configuration manager setup correctly and etc...
Watch my tutorial if needed:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can i edit buff from shadow phantom elf (elf soldier). I want edit value off add damage, deffense

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello can i edit buff from shadow phantom elf (elf soldier). I want edit value off add damage, deffense

I'm not sure if you can or not but a easy workaround is just to make a bot buffer and edit the buff effects that way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you can or not but a easy workaround is just to make a bot buffer and edit the buff effects that way.
That's what I was thinking but i need quests from Shadow phantom :/

But i have another qeustion :) spell expansion of wizardy dont' t add DMG but if i add some ML to expansion of wizardy power up my DMG increase.

IGC_BuffEffectManager
Code:
<Buff Index="82"  EffectType="45" ItemType="-1" ItemIndex="-1" Type="0" NoticeType="1" ClearType="1" Name="Expansion of Wizardry" Description="Minimum Wizardry increases." />  -classic skill
<Buff Index="138" EffectType="45"  ItemType="-1" ItemIndex="-1" Type="0" NoticeType="1" ClearType="1" Name="Expansion of Wizardry" Description="Increases min Wizardry and max Wizardry." />  - skill at ML tree

IGC_SkillList
Code:
<Skill Index="233" Name="Expansion of Wizardry"                    ReqLevel="220" Damage="0"   ManaUsage="200" BPUsage="50"  Distance="6"   Delay="0"      ReqEnergy="118" ReqCommand="0"   Attribute="0" Type="-1"  UseType="0" Brand="0"   KillCount="0"  ReqStatus0="0" ReqStatus1="0" ReqStatus2="0" DarkWizard="2" DarkKnight="0" FairyElf="0" MagicGladiator="0" DarkLord="0" Summoner="0" RageFighter="0" Rank="0" Group="0"   ReqMLPoint="0"   HP="0" SD="0" Duration="0"   ReqStrength="0" ReqDexterity="0" IconNumber="233"   ItemSkill="0" isDamage="0" BuffIndex="82" />   - classic skill
<Skill Index="380" Name="Expansion of Wizardry Strengthen"        ReqLevel="220" STID="1"     ManaUsage="220" BPUsage="55"  Distance="6"   Delay="0"      ReqEnergy="118" ReqCommand="0"   Attribute="-1" Type="1"  UseType="4" Brand="233" KillCount="0"  ReqStatus0="0" ReqStatus1="0" ReqStatus2="0" DarkWizard="3" DarkKnight="0" FairyElf="0" MagicGladiator="0" DarkLord="0" Summoner="0" RageFighter="0" Rank="2" Group="82"  ReqMLPoint="1"   HP="0" SD="0" Duration="0"   ReqStrength="0" ReqDexterity="0" IconNumber="80"  ItemSkill="0" isDamage="2" BuffIndex="138" />  - skill at ML tree

What is wrong? need edit skill_eng in client? If yes in what program because magichand,bmddec,toolkit,pentium are bad...

*Sorry for my english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tested your file. But still zen fall error.Do not know you tried sour, i will upload the video

medusa drop work only in swamp map

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can PM me here on ragezone, I don't use skype very often
Hi mate, cant message you here in ragezone you reach the quota, can you share your files mate? hope god will bless you. thank you brother

Is there anyone here tested the Ring of Block? it does not spawning in game, Thank you for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

Here's a screenshot:

I have the same error here, really don't know what do to I've checked exhaustively for what could be the problem, but didn't find any, i'm starting to think that maybe is a windows 10 compatibility issue.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems entering Kanturu ? Whenever (whatever the state of the event) I try to enter the Gateway Machine, it will say I cannot warp at the moment. What I've noticed is that in the Game Server window, it says "Kanturu [MapAttrChange] Map(0) State [...]" (isn't Kanturu Event map number 39?). Also, a few days ago I went into the refinery tower and even got to Elpis and managed to translate its interface, it is odd that it simply stopped working just like that. I've tried reverting everything I've done from the point when I knew it works, with no success. I tried deleting and restoring the database all over, reconfiguring the server/client from scratch, but I just don't seem to be able to get it working again. Any ideas what the problem might be ? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, the combination notes for the level 400 weapons don't seem to work. Whenever you press the combine button, it plays the combination sound/animation (that shiny glitter), yet nothing happens. It doesn't take any zen from my inventory and the items remain unchanged. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems entering Kanturu ? Whenever (whatever the state of the event) I try to enter the Gateway Machine, it will say I cannot warp at the moment. What I've noticed is that in the Game Server window, it says "Kanturu [MapAttrChange] Map(0) State [...]" (isn't Kanturu Event map number 39?). Also, a few days ago I went into the refinery tower and even got to Elpis and managed to translate its interface, it is odd that it simply stopped working just like that. I've tried reverting everything I've done from the point when I knew it works, with no success. I tried deleting and restoring the database all over, reconfiguring the server/client from scratch, but I just don't seem to be able to get it working again. Any ideas what the problem might be ? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, the combination notes for the level 400 weapons don't seem to work. Whenever you press the combine button, it plays the combination sound/animation (that shiny glitter), yet nothing happens. It doesn't take any zen from my inventory and the items remain unchanged. Any suggestions?

you must download map from another client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you must download map from another client

Ok, so I've tried the kanturu map (World 39 and 40, Object 39 and 40, which I know are the Kanturu Tower + Event maps, I've opened them with MuWorldEditor to confirm) from like 5 different clients, without any success... Are you sure its a client problem ? If so, can you provide me with a download link for a kanturu map that works ? If not, any other ideas what might cause this problem ? Thanks!

Solved, thank you to
m1nd3 solved my problem, he is a boss
Mind sharing the solution to the problem ?
EDIT: I'll share it since apparently no one else cares: It's a configuration problem from the Castle Siege XML (in my case, the problem was that i added spaces between the <> statements in my attempt to organize them)

Last edited:
Back