Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Reaction score
hooneymoon, the bmdDec work fine. I add sphere level 5 in item_eng.bmd, i added in ItemTooltip_eng.bmd too but no item icon!

evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys

SO I got everything working but even though I used ipv4 and global ips I can only access the server on this network, I tried from a different wi fi.what to do now?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys

SO I got everything working but even though I used ipv4 and global ips I can only access the server on this network, I tried from a different wi fi.what to do now?

Open ports in router. tcp 44405, 56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120 ,udp 55667

You change sql to 2012?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help with my mu helper. how to adjust the cost or the payment. i want to decreased it. thanks

Reaction score
This compiled files came just from this source IGCN Season 9.5 (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) or they contain more updates? Just asking cause it will be very helpful for the community to be released source from these files. By the way, until now if we exception some small bugs/misconfiguration every thing work fine and stable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This compiled files came just from this source IGCN Season 9.5 (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) or they contain more updates? Just asking cause it will be very helpful for the community to be released source from these files. By the way, until now if we exception some small bugs/misconfiguration every thing work fine and stable.
have you tried to create seed with excellent ancient item, it not work for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Items purchased at xshop at the end of time do not automatically disappear

Reaction score
try excellent set item

As I remember needs only items I mention. Exc set doesnt accepted item.

Items purchased at xshop at the end of time do not automatically disappear

I bought mini wings and demon. I think demon disappeared, I will look later for wings but doesn't show remaining time.

nood was right! My angel wings expired but didnt disappeared. I take them out and couldnt wear them again, if u try to sell it client freezzes for second but its ok!

I was playing with lucky coin and delgado. I can confirm that exchange work as i know and coin registration too.
But we have some visual bugs

3k3oJ2q - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

FmqJuRD - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

nsoUkkU - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone know how to remove these?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
who can sahre me ODBC for 64 bits for this server! or30n

Whos can test evo monster and egg muun?

Open run and enter this %SystemRoot%\SysWow64\odbcad32.exe
Then add BattleCore, Events, Me_MuOnline, MuOnline and Ranking.
Me_MuOnline and MuOnline same database, all the others ODBC for database (example: odbc Ranking = database Ranking)
P.S. i made odbc by my self cause i couldnt find any tut on RZ! For me work, at least i think!

Reaction score
About muun system

I don't know much about this event. I see in many maps some rubbits but they drop me zen when i kill them.
So i add manually in my inventory summoning books. I kill some monsters and i got some eggs.
Although i don't know if there are a server notification for the event and there is a date in the pet and i don't know if its correct!

About odbc

Run the command

Click System DSN and then add. Choose SQL Server Native Client and then Finish

Add NAME and Server - (local) and then Next

Choose from database the Same as odbc and then next next and finish

For Me_MuOnline in next next step

you will choose MuOnline database

Just remember:
ODBC - Database
Me_MuOnline - MuOnline
MuOnline - MuOnline
Events - Events
Ranking - Ranking
BattleCore - BattleCore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys, did some body experience when looting zen for example you get the 1m drop zen from mobs, then when you check on the inventory you've got random value of zen for example 50m instead of 1m only? how can i fix this?

Last edited:
Back