Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I turned on main.exe to enter the game but nothing appears, I try to replace the other IGC.dll then GameServer reports the version does not match, I have to do to fix, I use windows 10 x64, Thanks.

Reaction score
About muun system

I don't know much about this event. I see in many maps some rubbits but they drop me zen when i kill them.
So i add manually in my inventory summoning books. I kill some monsters and i got some eggs.
Although i don't know if there are a server notification for the event and there is a date in the pet and i don't know if its correct!

About odbc

Run the command

Click System DSN and then add. Choose SQL Server Native Client and then Finish

Add NAME and Server - (local) and then Next

Choose from database the Same as odbc and then next next and finish

For Me_MuOnline in next next step

you will choose MuOnline database

Just remember:

Hi or30n u can share your server files? plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HELP] How can i disable battlecore? and enable LorenMarket/Market in the server?
I did not run battlecore dataserver and gameserver but still it said you cannot buy on battlecore and i cannot see LorenMarket Map
THanks.

Reaction score
Hi or30n u can share your server files? plz

Here is my server and client (Local folder + main + IGC.dll)
MuServer:
MuClient: [/URL]

[HELP] How can i disable battlecore? and enable LorenMarket/Market in the server?
I did not run battlecore dataserver and gameserver but still it said you cannot buy on battlecore and i cannot see LorenMarket Map
THanks.

What exactly is your problem? If you don't want battle core just dont run battlecore gs and battle core dataserver. If you want to access loren market just run IGC.GameServer_M!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my server and client (Local folder + main + IGC.dll)
MuServer:
MuClient:

What exactly is your problem? If you don't want battle core just dont run battlecore gs and battle core dataserver. If you want to access loren market just run IGC.GameServer_M!

That was exactly what i am doing but still loren market does not show up and buying on vend store was not working it said it was not working in battle core.

Reaction score
That was exactly what i am doing but still loren market does not show up and buying on vend store was not working it said it was not working in battle core.

I had the same problem if i'm right. Just press "Exit queuing for Battle Core" in up left of your screen in BattleCore, then you can trade in normal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had the same problem if i'm right. Just press "Exit queuing for Battle Core" in up left of your screen in BattleCore, then you can trade in normal
Can you give me a screen shot where i can find that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okey i am already not in the battle core but still LorenMarket was not showing on the map list and vend was not working when you buy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okey i am already not in the battle core but still LorenMarket was not showing on the map list and vend was not working when you buy

I think you should provide more pictures to be answered sooner!

I encountered the following error:
- I entered the game with the IGC.dll camera does not show the game
- Then I used another IGC.dll to get into the game but the wrong version of the IGC.dll as shown below, so what to do to get into the game with IGC.dll support 3D camera

LpugQGI - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
msKsB80 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

when i play auto? very consume of zen how to adjust this or how to decreased zen?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

graphic driver problem?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share their bots configuradion ,xml. thnaks

tEoGeX0 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to setup server only for vip member?
Someone know???
and how to i can buy vip member, sivel, gold...???

Back