Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Check if you entered the right name of SQL Server (Right click on SQL instance, first voice in sql tree > proprieties > Name = SQL Name)
2. SQL Tree > Logins > Create New User
3. All Create databases (MuOnline, Ranking etc. ) Right click > Proprieties > Files > Select Owner to created user

Start DataServer again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jesusmvz, i don`t speak spanish.

In this case your IGCDS.ini file should contain information like this:
MuOnlineDB = MuOnline
MeMuOnlineDB = MuOnline
EventDB = Events
RankingDB = Ranking
User = sa
Pass = your password
SQLServerName = DESKTOP-T0MCR28

Once you`re done with this< go to Start > All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 > Configurations Tools > SQL Server Configuration Manager
In the left Tree open SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocols > Right click on TCP/IP and Named pipes and enable them both.
Do the same for native client.
Then go to back to Enterprise Manager, right click on on sql instance (first voice in the sql tree ) and click Restart.
And try again to run Data Server​

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I get this error in GS after login the client. I write the login and password, i can see the select character window and i get discconnect with this error. This happens if i download the IGC.dll from global mu online.
If download the client and patch from the first thrad of this post, the client is not running.

Where am i doing worng ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Client Logout

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone knows how to fix this?
Server Files and Client with update from this thred. The only thing is, with IGC.DLL from this thread, main.exe is not starting, so i downloaded the .dll from global mu online. With that dll i can join the game, but get disconnected after 30-45 seconds. I already disabled in common.ini to che the dll version, so i think the problem is with the second red line in log.

Here is the last client error log:
> Login Request.>
Try to Login ID "admin">
Try to Login (Success)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Request Character list>
Character scene init success.>
Character selected <2> "qwerty"> Main Scene init success. 2017/03/23 22:10АОµ¦Ѕєё¦ °шАЇЗП°ЕіЄ DeleteѕшАМ »зїлЗПїґАЅData\World1\leaf01.tga(0x00007695)->Data\World1\leaf01.jpg
[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr
[ResourceGuard] Error: main.exe file is modified.
[ResourceGuard] Stop checking integrity.
[Send Packet Error] WSAGetLastError() != WSAEWOULDBLOCK
[Socket Closed]
[Clear PacketQueue]> Connection closed. 2017/03/23 22:11
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]>>
[WinInet: 22] ->>
[WinInet: 22] -
Destroy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone knows how to fix this?
Server Files and Client with update from this thred. The only thing is, with IGC.DLL from this thread, main.exe is not starting, so i downloaded the .dll from global mu online. With that dll i can join the game, but get disconnected after 30-45 seconds. I already disabled in common.ini to che the dll version, so i think the problem is with the second red line in log.

Here is the last client error log:
> Login Request.>
Try to Login ID "admin">
Try to Login (Success)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Request Character list>
Character scene init success.>
Character selected <2> "qwerty"> Main Scene init success. 2017/03/23 22:10АОµ¦Ѕєё¦ °шАЇЗП°ЕіЄ DeleteѕшАМ »зїлЗПїґАЅData\World1\leaf01.tga(0x00007695)->Data\World1\leaf01.jpg
[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr
[ResourceGuard] Error: main.exe file is modified.
[ResourceGuard] Stop checking integrity.
[Send Packet Error] WSAGetLastError() != WSAEWOULDBLOCK
[Socket Closed]
[Clear PacketQueue]> Connection closed. 2017/03/23 22:11
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]>>
[WinInet: 22] -
Destroy

u need use IGC.DLL include in update #1

-Not Working
Muun pet inventory (DB Error)
Gremory Case Reward (DB Error)

u have bad config becouse mi working perfect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u need use IGC.DLL include in update #1
I`d like to, but with that .dll the main.exe is not starting, already tried on Windows7 and Windows10, the main just is not starting. Maybe you have some suggestion? After downloading the update, i had some error to start the main, with msvcp140.dll. I installed all the Visual C++ versions:

So i decided to look for this file on internet and download. With the download msvcp140.dll the main is not starting. Without it - Error msvcp140.dll is missing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I`d like to, but with that .dll the main.exe is not starting, already tried on Windows7 and Windows10, the main just is not starting. Maybe you have some suggestion? After downloading the update, i had some error to start the main, with msvcp140.dll. I installed all the Visual C++ versions:

So i decided to look for this file on internet and download. With the download msvcp140.dll the main is not starting. Without it - Error msvcp140.dll is missing.

install manual msvcp140.dll

CRC protection does not work. Main.exe does not work although it is well written, and if you leave it disabled, in the other files you can put any CRC even if it is false accept it.

By the way I'm using the updated files that were posted here.

evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

show log antyhack

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys how to add another server example pvp and non pvp server thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
install manual msvcp140.dll

Thx man, i fixed the problem other way, coz i don`t use to download system .dll`s if not from microsoft page, but your advice helped me to understand where to look for the problem. I just unistalled all redist c++ versions and installed fresh copyes, and that worked.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change something in your file to generate quite another crc, GS has a problem with higher values, I'm working on it But that is very difficult for me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi! I hawe problem with Xshop Pets, time is expired but pets still in Inventory! Any idea? Help!
093MJrH - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! I hawe problem with Xshop Pets, time is expired but pets still in Inventory! Any idea? Help!
093MJrH - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

The same can not be used, they do not give the bonus, they are like useless items that can only be sold in some shop.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys did anyone noticed that medusa drop only zen even after edit itembag ? i tried alot of configs but still not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys did anyone noticed that medusa drop only zen even after edit itembag ? i tried alot of configs but still not working

Change OverrideDefaultSettings to 1 in IGC_MonsterGroupRegen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
<Monster Index="561" Count="1" OverrideDefaultSettings="1" ...
I changed it but still did not work

Back