Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to Decrease the stun time of dark element any idea guys ..

thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use MuToolKit Silver Edition

xtreme17 yes i also used the MuToolkit also but question is where i put the code for 20 2nd server world?
evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

I mean this world how to put the code in server list.bmd

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys who can help me to remove build in AntiHack?
the problem is that i buy LiveGuard and its not working together with this build in antihack!
what i want , is just same GameServer but without Antihack.h SCR
or who can remove it by anyway how he can?
pls skype me doginar2007 i can pay for Good Job !
GQedcQQ - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, new one here, i read all the coments, but i cant find any solution for this, i think i configure all the server the right way, but when i try to run igc.essential, it try to open, you see a litle flash in the screen(like the program windows), but close rigth after, but in windows task manager i see the "igc.essentialtools.exe runing, but no program, can someone help with this? still can not open this one, and my main.exe does not open either, but no main.exe in the task manager

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Help with deleting AntiHack !

add me on skype doginar2007 il try to help you

yea... can some one make Repack withouth AntiHack Pls? or where can i get 9.5.1.15 compiled GS?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my bad, the program just minimized to the corner =D
But still have some problem to test this files.
When i open the main (the one who came with the files) doesnt open, already know its fault of the IGC.DLL, so, i changed with one that someone here posted, and opens the client, but when i select the server (MuOnline ---> XXXX) gets disconect
connect server log:
[21:38:23] Connection Accept: 192.168.0.11[21:38:23] [Server] Sent Server List COUNT: [1] (Index: [0])[21:38:24] [Server] Sent Server List COUNT: [1] (Index: [0])[21:38:25] [Server] Connecting to Server: Regular (IP: [127.0.0.1] PORT: [56900]) (Players: [0] / Max: [50])[21:38:25] Disconnected: 192.168.0.11 (0)
i tried with 2 clients, and get same results, in the client side i change serverinfo.bmd (IP, Version, Serial, and Password)
IP: both 127.0.0.1 and 192.168.0.11 with 127.0.0.1 client disconect before i can pick one server (automatic disconnect)
i think that serverlist.bmd is the problem, but i dont know how to edit, i know is with Mu.toolkit(update #1) but dont know how.
i know in this same thread is the "answer", but still dont know exactly what to do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can give me tips on editing Item_eng.bmd? Everytime i edit using Silver Toolkit and save it. Game crashes.

Thank you in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you mean editing JewelOfHarmonyOption_eng.bmd i think is working, just try it don`t know for sure.

When i Encrypt/Decrypt JewelOfHarmonyOption_eng.bmd from client i can only see few details Lol..

Novice C++
Reaction score
When i Encrypt/Decrypt JewelOfHarmonyOption_eng.bmd from client i can only see few details Lol..

i can see, i suppose you need to add the rest (missing ones) take it from Server side IGC_HarmonyItem_Option.xml:

Code:
<Type ID="2" Description="Magical">

and

Code:
<Type ID="3" Description="Defensive">

Back