Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weird issue with Box of Heaven dropping from monsters and once you pickup the box, it shows in your inventory as a "Celestial Box". Im guessing this is a clientside problem? Anyone shed some light on what files I should be looking at/editing to fix this problem.

or30n

Were you able to solve these issues?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Weird issue with Box of Heaven dropping from monsters and once you pickup the box, it shows in your inventory as a "Celestial Box". Im guessing this is a clientside problem? Anyone shed some light on what files I should be looking at/editing to fix this problem.

or30n

Were you able to solve these issues?
Probably item_eng.bmd name differs from itemtooltip_eng.bmd...that causes that difference. ..anyways its not an issue just a client error.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sometimes open the warehouse stuck, and then close the game, re-login account password card please wait a moment
evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Suddenly not working ?
at first it was flawless working now its always crashes :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably item_eng.bmd name differs from itemtooltip_eng.bmd...that causes that difference. ..anyways its not an issue just a client error.

Using mu.tookit [silver edition] v1.3.11.0 to try and find "Box of Heaven" or "Celestial Box" in either of those two files with no luck. Would you mind showing me exactly where I can locate it ? Maybe im using the wrong version of the mu toolkit hmm...

Ive checked the following files so far client side with no luck
/local/eng/
Item_eng.bmd
ItemTooltip_eng.bmd
ItemTooltipText_eng.bmd

Sorry for the bother but its driving me a tad bit mad ;)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, its me again, now i can make ir run the server and the client, but keep getting disconnect after a few minutes(acountID:XXX using invalid version of DLL, review and correct server/client configuration. Required version of dll xxxxx; and ClientHack detected: edition AttackSpeed[3250][16624][6500][62773]
The firs error i can bypass replacing DisconnectOnInvalidDLLVersion = 1 to 0, but still disconnect
The second error, i really dont know how to fix.
I use both igc.dll from this files(witch doesnt work- main wont open) and some other igc.dll(witch open main but givin error)
So, for me the obvious error is in "crc" doesnt match client side with file side, but i disable crc check with (MainExeCRC = 0 ; main.exe 36C0CB2E) but again still disconnect, some help please?

Plus already try the update#1 igc.dll both dont work(for me), already instaled visualc++ 2015 and some update (2017) cant install older ones

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows how to config /lock & /unlock key with this server files??

and also to add commands??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, how to enable or add Event Square? Chaos machine combination isn't works.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change font in interface game?

Download and install this font ->

Let me know if this helps :)

i have some bug please help me.
1.how to fix interface is hide?

2.how to fix thai lang

ty for interest.

1. Transparent GUI Elements - Try to force your dedicated graphics (GPU) to be used (instead of the Intel GPU) by the MU client. This can be done by modifying some settings on NVidia Control Panel (if using NVidia GPU) or Catalyst Control Center/AMD Radeon Settings (if using AMD GPU).

2. Square Text - Download and install this font -> http://muonline.download/files/ARIALUNI.TTF

Hope it helps :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to change font in interface game?

Download and install this font ->

Let me know if this helps :)
[/QUOTE]
this solution is not fix.
font is ?????? this's thai font.

Back