Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey ragezones, i have a question..
WHen i run the DataServer, this show (Not responding) for 5 minuts, and after 5 minuts, this work fine.
IP, ID and pass are correct.

I dont know why this take 5 minuts to run properly :/ .
THe server work good, but why i need wait 5 minuts to open the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , about this post "Items purchased at xshop at the end of time do not automatically disappear" I have the same problem , items don't disappear , I take and devil wings from kundun gold and wings now has already expire but don't disappear , I still in my character

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
alguien me ayuda ? tengo un error con el cash shop ..... wcoinc esditados en mi personaje pero no puedo comprar los items q estan a wcoinsc ,alguien me podria decir como solucionar el problema ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
alguien me ayuda ? tengo un error con el cash shop ..... wcoinc esditados en mi personaje pero no puedo comprar los items q estan a wcoinsc ,alguien me podria decir como solucionar el problema ?
Primero, habla en ingles, lee las reglas.
Segundo, explica mejor tu error..como q no podes.comprar?

First : read the rules, and speak in english.
Second: what you mean you cant buy? Explain better your error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , about this post "Items purchased at xshop at the end of time do not automatically disappear" I have the same problem , items don't disappear , I take and devil wings from kundun gold and wings now has already expire but don't disappear , I still in my character
Can anyone solve this problem together?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for my bad english but some one can helpme, i have a error on client this is the next:

when i loged in the server and select the character after initialize in lorencia the server kickme off for a hackdetected, some one can try to helpme to fix the error,

LOG for client

> Request Character list
> Character scene init success.
> Character selected <2> "asad"
> Main Scene init success. 2017/06/23 09:40
À妽º¸¦ °øÀ¯Çϰųª Delete¾øÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½Data\World4\leaf01.tga(0x00007695)->Data\World4\leaf01.jpg
[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr
[ResourceGuard] Error: main.exe file is modified.
[ResourceGuard] Stop checking integrity.
[Send Packet Error] WSAGetLastError() != WSAEWOULDBLOCK
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
> Connection closed. 2017/06/23 09:40
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
>>[WinInet: 22] -
Destroy

pic to describe the problem
Screen(06_22-22_37)-0000 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry but totally noob but all i want is to have an offline s9 MU server and client, already downloaded the files in first post and edited those in need to edit but currently to no avail, client still says "you are disconnected". can someone kind enough to reply to me their step by step procedure for me to follow. thanks in advance guys.

PS
i already had a s6e3 up and running but i want to experience new item and new GUI. so what is my upgrade as to OS and SQL factors. current OS is Win7(64bit) and SQL 2000Enterprise.
thanks again guys.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for my bad english but, somebody tellme how can i fix this

in the client

> Request Character list> Character scene init success.> Character selected <1> "asdasd"> Main Scene init success. 2017/06/25 01:25À妽º¸¦ °øÀ¯Çϰųª Delete¾øÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½Data\World1\leaf01.tga(0x00007695)->Data\World1\leaf01.jpg[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr[ResourceGuard] Error: main.exe file is modified.[ResourceGuard] Stop checking integrity.[Send Packet Error] WSAGetLastError() != WSAEWOULDBLOCK[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]> Connection closed. 2017/06/25 01:25[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]>>[WinInet: 22] ->>[WinInet: 22] ->>[WinInet: 22] -Destroy

Screen(06_22-22_37)-0000 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
> Request Character list> Character scene init success.> Character selected <1> "asdasd"> Main Scene init success. 2017/06/25 01:25À妽º¸¦ °øÀ¯Çϰųª Delete¾øÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½Data\World1\leaf01.tga(0x00007695)->Data\World1\leaf01.jpg[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr[ResourceGuard] Error: main.exe file is modified.[ResourceGuard] Stop checking integrity.[Send Packet Error] WSAGetLastError() != WSAEWOULDBLOCK[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]> Connection closed. 2017/06/25 01:25[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]>>[WinInet: 22] ->>[WinInet: 22] ->>[WinInet: 22] -Destroy

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, who can tell, "MonsterSetBase" file location, i know, the name of file should be different, but i cant find, i need to add some spots manually. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, who can tell, "MonsterSetBase" file location, i know, the name of file should be different, but i cant find, i need to add some spots manually. Thanks.

:) Lol , go MuServer/IGCData\Monsters > IGC_MonsterSpawn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is one more small thing, with what not sure about....
If item is +1 or higher it can't be dropped on ground from inventory..
And i dont talk about Exc. or Ancients but items like this:
yn0IAvn - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Was looking around, but still can't find where to change it, so at least drop-able till +6...

Still have no idea how to fix this.. anyone :( ?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to itemlist search the X item that You can't drop and at "Drop = 0" set 1 , each item that You can't drop You have to do the same

Yes, ("Drop = 0" set 1) it makes item available to drop, but the problem is, if item is +1 or +2 or +3 or higher, they cant be dropped.
If item is +0 then it can be dropped on ground, if its higher than +0 they only sell-able in npc...

As you already know, in all mu have normal items drop-able from inventory until +6, if its +7 then it counts as expensive item and cant be dropped. In my case if item is +1 or higher it counts already as expensive item..

I tried edit client side item bmd files, also in server side was looking in common settings, itemlist,scripts, and all over the place...
Cant seem to find where to change this thing, so can drop items until +6... gets annoying lol..

Back