Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 272930313233343536373839 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    245Posts

Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

how to change font in interface game?

Download and install this font -> http://muonline.download/files/ARIALUNI.TTF

Let me know if this helps :)
    [/QUOTE]
    this solution is not fix.
    font is ?????? this's thai font.

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    15Posts

How do I get different ip players to play muOnline games without inputting their ip to the AllowedIPList on data server

Because all player with other isp join says (You Are Disconnect From The Server )

sorry for bad english sir

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    C:\MuServerLocation
    637Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gubukreotid View Post
    How do I get different ip players to play muOnline games without inputting their ip to the AllowedIPList on data server

Because all player with other isp join says (You Are Disconnect From The Server )

sorry for bad english sir
    All your needs and ideas how to make it online is located here Mu Tutorial
    "What Goes Around Comes Around"

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    15Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.PNG 
Views:	36 
Size:	885.5 KB 
ID:	160614Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	28 
Size:	494.5 KB 
ID:	160615

hello people
    i have a problem sir ..

in the character game is level look 330
    in the website is level 330
    in the game level is 730

help me to fix this sir ..

Thanks,

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    433Posts

hi guys plss share skin off arena bcoz in client and server terrains not some have glitch tnx sory for my bad english

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,445Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gubukreotid View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.PNG 
Views:	36 
Size:	885.5 KB 
ID:	160614Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	28 
Size:	494.5 KB 
ID:	160615

hello people
    i have a problem sir ..

in the character game is level look 330
    in the website is level 330
    in the game level is 730

help me to fix this sir ..

Thanks,
    Look....you have no bug.
    You just lacking level...
    You have 330 lvl + 400 master lvl =730 total lvl displayed....need to make 70 more lvls.

Enviado desde mi SM-G531M mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    86Posts

ConnectServer.exe Connection error

PHP Code:
    [22:47:33Disconnected117.182.100.72 (4)[22:47:33Disconnected123.165.94.71 (5)[22:47:33Disconnected123.165.94.71 (6)[22:47:50Connection Accept117.182.100.72[22:47:50Connection Accept123.165.94.71[22:47:50Connection Accept123.165.94.71[22:47:51] [ServerNo active Game Servers found disconnect: (Index: [4])[22:47:51WSARecv() failed with error 10038[22:47:51Disconnected117.182.100.72 (4)[22:47:51] [ServerNo active Game Servers found disconnect: (Index: [5])[22:47:51WSARecv() failed with error 10038[22:47:51Disconnected123.165.94.71 (5)[22:47:51] [ServerNo active Game Servers found disconnect: (Index: [6])[22:47:51WSARecv() failed with error 10038[22:47:51Disconnected123.165.94.71 (6)[22:48:10Connection Accept117.182.100.72[22:48:10Connection Accept123.165.94.71[22:48:10Connection Accept123.165.94.71[22:48:11] [ServerNo active Game Servers found disconnect: (Index: [5])[22:48:11WSARecv() failed with error 10038[22:48:11Disconnected123.165.94.71 (5)[22:48:11] [ServerNo active Game Servers found disconnect: (Index: [4])[22:48:11WSARecv() failed with error 10038[22:48:11Disconnected117.182.100.72 (4)[22:48:11] [ServerNo active Game Servers found disconnect: (Index: [6])[22:48:11WSARecv() failed with error 10038 

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

sad Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Hi guys,

I am having a weird issue with the server connection. Can anyone point me to a possible fix please?

I can login but after 10s, the game server throw that weird error and my client got disconnected.

P/S: I am using the latest version with the update #1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 (2).png   1 (1).png  

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    433Posts

any updates ?

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    199Posts

I made a server with these files, DataServer starts normally, ConnectServer starts normally, GameServer_Regular starts normally ( i am just using these 3 at the moment ), however when i try to connect with client, i get d/c after loading bar. I dont get to see server bar, d/c instantly. I have checked the ips a 1000 times, i have whatched all the guides i could find, i have edited all the sql logins and passwords, i've opened the ports mentioned, checked them, client will not connect. I edited the serverinfo on client with editor provided, i've put my public ip. Can someone help me figure this out? I will mentioned below everything.

SQL:
    SQL Version: 2008 R2

Database creation:
    I have created MuOnline, Ranking, Events and BattleCore ( with the exact names i write here )
    Then i used directly SQL Scripts from database folder provided with the files, double clicked them, thy opened in sql querry tingy, executed them and that was it, no errors no nothing

Edited IP's in Server files:
    In 1.DataServer\IGCDS.ini - WanIP = myglobalip
    In ConnectServer/IGC_ServerList - insinde quotes "myglobalip"
    In IGCData\IGC_MapServerInfo - insinde quotes "myglobalip"
    Everything else has the ip 127.0.0.1

SQL Logins and Passwords:
    In IGCTools\IGC.EssentialTool\config.ini - my sql login and pass
    In 1.DataServer\IGCDS.ini - my sql login and pass

Cleint:
    In Data/Local/Serverinfo i've edited the ip- "myglobalip"
    Serial: PoweredByIGCN800 - left it default, is the same in gameserver
    Version: 1.05.25 - same in gameserver
    I have also tried with igcn.dll from initial; package and from update 1 ( no luck )

I am under router, therefore i have forwarded ports ( 44405, 56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120 ), i have also checked them with portchecker online, they work
    On one PC i have placed the server ( not in C: but in D: Partition )
    And i am trying to connect from another PC with Client, both PC's are under same router, but i get d/c imediatly after loading bar from client, cant even see the server bar
    Windows Firewall is off, both public and Home
    Antivirus is Off, i have suspected it but for nothing apparently

I just cannot figure it out, also when i try to connect nothing shows in GS or CS, no info as someone is trying to connect but get d/c
    All .exe start normally no errors whatsoever ( DataServer, ConnectServer, GameServer Normal - i am using just these cause i'm just trying to connect with client to see if it works )
    Can someone pls help, i just dont get it why it doesnt work... Thx in advance

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    637Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
    I made a server with these files, DataServer starts normally, ConnectServer starts normally, GameServer_Regular starts normally ( i am just using these 3 at the moment ), however when i try to connect with client, i get d/c after loading bar. I dont get to see server bar, d/c instantly. I have checked the ips a 1000 times, i have whatched all the guides i could find, i have edited all the sql logins and passwords, i've opened the ports mentioned, checked them, client will not connect. I edited the serverinfo on client with editor provided, i've put my public ip. Can someone help me figure this out? I will mentioned below everything.

SQL:
    SQL Version: 2008 R2

Database creation:
    I have created MuOnline, Ranking, Events and BattleCore ( with the exact names i write here )
    Then i used directly SQL Scripts from database folder provided with the files, double clicked them, thy opened in sql querry tingy, executed them and that was it, no errors no nothing

Edited IP's in Server files:
    In 1.DataServer\IGCDS.ini - WanIP = myglobalip
    In ConnectServer/IGC_ServerList - insinde quotes "myglobalip"
    In IGCData\IGC_MapServerInfo - insinde quotes "myglobalip"
    Everything else has the ip 127.0.0.1

SQL Logins and Passwords:
    In IGCTools\IGC.EssentialTool\config.ini - my sql login and pass
    In 1.DataServer\IGCDS.ini - my sql login and pass

Cleint:
    In Data/Local/Serverinfo i've edited the ip- "myglobalip"
    Serial: PoweredByIGCN800 - left it default, is the same in gameserver
    Version: 1.05.25 - same in gameserver
    I have also tried with igcn.dll from initial; package and from update 1 ( no luck )

I am under router, therefore i have forwarded ports ( 44405, 56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120 ), i have also checked them with portchecker online, they work
    On one PC i have placed the server ( not in C: but in D: Partition )
    And i am trying to connect from another PC with Client, both PC's are under same router, but i get d/c imediatly after loading bar from client, cant even see the server bar
    Windows Firewall is off, both public and Home
    Antivirus is Off, i have suspected it but for nothing apparently

I just cannot figure it out, also when i try to connect nothing shows in GS or CS, no info as someone is trying to connect but get d/c
    All .exe start normally no errors whatsoever ( DataServer, ConnectServer, GameServer Normal - i am using just these cause i'm just trying to connect with client to see if it works )
    Can someone pls help, i just dont get it why it doesnt work... Thx in advance
    Use LocalIp as your GlobalIp (ServerPC) If you wanted to play it on LAN Connection
    Ping the localIP from other PC if connected on the same router and if it says "Retry"

You still need to open your windows firewall and need to open the ports so you dont need to turn it off if you want the server to go online for security purposes.

Go to Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall and click Windows Firewall with Advance Security
    From there you need to make Inbound Rules.
    Code:
    UDP - 55667
    TCP - 44405, 56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120, 80
    Hope it helps you a bit

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noisauromeo View Post
    hi guys,

i am having a weird issue with the server connection. Can anyone point me to a possible fix please?

i can login but after 10s, the game server throw that weird error and my client got disconnected.

p/s: I am using the latest version with the update #1
    does anyone know the fix please ?

MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    3Posts

Why does dataserver not open on windows server 2012?

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    199Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daezugun View Post
    Use LocalIp as your GlobalIp (ServerPC) If you wanted to play it on LAN Connection
    Ping the localIP from other PC if connected on the same router and if it says "Retry"

You still need to open your windows firewall and need to open the ports so you dont need to turn it off if you want the server to go online for security purposes.

Go to Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall and click Windows Firewall with Advance Security
    From there you need to make Inbound Rules.
    Code:
    UDP - 55667
    TCP - 44405, 56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120, 80
    Hope it helps you a bit

I dont want to be just local, i want global so others can connect. And why would i make firewall ruls if the firewall is completely off. I turned off the windows firewalls and antivirus firewalls.

Pls Someone help

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    637Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
    I dont want to be just local, i want global so others can connect. And why would i make firewall ruls if the firewall is completely off. I turned off the windows firewalls and antivirus firewalls.

Pls Someone help
    Oh sorry but like i said "You still need to open your windows firewall and need to open the ports so you dont need to turn it off if you want the server to go online for security purposes." And so that your TCP can set of rules that governs the delivery of data over the Internet or other network that uses the Internet Protocol and sets up a connection between the sending and receiving computers. not just to open the ports in your router.

But still if you dont like what im advising you i would suggest you to post properly, RZ has a Help Section and or Tutorial Section just so you know.

PS
    Its not hard to start from the beginning so you might find what the problem is.
    Last edited by daezugun; 3 Days Ago at 10:51 PM.

Advertisement