Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help please, how can I edit the item.bmd, I'm using the mutoolkit silver edition but I get an error, sorry for my bad english, can help me

LgO4vjS - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help.. when i join event Tormented Square. it shows error "your guild is not eligible to enter this tournament". how to solve that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can soneone help me to fix this problem?
QIbYs5b - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Sever was configed successfully but main.exe had stopping working ???

was able to solve the problem? I have the same problem.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check for abnormal programs and viruses.
No Viruses, no abnormal program.

My System, Windows 10 Enterprise N 64bits, 16Gb Ram, GTX 1080, i5.
I installed these redistributable, to see if it solved but the error continues.

Antivirus use of windows itself. (Windows Defender)

Redistributable.
SmYyu9r - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit...
if I open with the offline server the error does not happen.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then you should check networking filters...such as firewalls, etc....try to disable them and test untill you find wich is it.

if I put ip 127.0.0.1 in ServerInfo, appears that I was disconnected from the server.

if I put ip 172.10.80.49(ip router) in ServerInfo, it says that main.exe stopped responding.

I configured all the rules of the firewall.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if I put ip 127.0.0.1 in ServerInfo, appears that I was disconnected from the server.

if I put ip 172.10.80.49(ip router) in ServerInfo, it says that main.exe stopped responding.

I configured all the rules of the firewall.
In first case main is pointing nowhere ( no shown servers @ 127.0.0.1
In second case, you dont get DCed, but your main crashes, cause: something ut's trying to load is either NOT THERE (most probably antivirus deleted some dll) or its corrupted and cant be loaded....its up to you to check it.
I run 9.5 server and client smoothly without any issue whatsoever.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In first case main is pointing nowhere ( no shown servers @ 127.0.0.1
In second case, you dont get DCed, but your main crashes, cause: something ut's trying to load is either NOT THERE (most probably antivirus deleted some dll) or its corrupted and cant be loaded....its up to you to check it.
I run 9.5 server and client smoothly without any issue whatsoever.

Strange this never happened to me. I did not modify anything on the client, only the ServerInfo.bmd.

follows error log.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> gg connect Window Handle.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<IME information>IME Name : IME File Name : Keyboard type : 00000409-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr[ResourceGuard] Error: main.exe file is modified.[ResourceGuard] Stop checking integrity.À妽º¸¦ °øÀ¯Çϰųª Delete¾øÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½Data\Effect\Shiny04.jpg(0x00007D76)->Data\Effect\Shiny05.jpg[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr[ResourceGuard] Error: main.exe file is modified.[ResourceGuard] Stop checking integrity.[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr[ResourceGuard] Error: main.exe file is modified.[ResourceGuard] Stop checking integrity.À妽º¸¦ °øÀ¯Çϰųª Delete¾øÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½Data\Interface\newui_msgbox_back.jpg(0x00007A5A)->Data\Interface\newui_item_back01.tgaÀ妽º¸¦ °øÀ¯Çϰųª Delete¾øÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½Data\Interface\newui_item_back01.tga(0x00007A5A)->Data\Interface\newui_item_back02-L.tgaÀ妽º¸¦ °øÀ¯Çϰųª Delete¾øÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½Data\Interface\newui_item_back02-L.tga(0x00007A5A)->Data\Interface\newui_item_back02-R.tgaÀ妽º¸¦ °øÀ¯Çϰųª Delete¾øÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½Data\Interface\newui_item_back02-R.tga(0x00007A5A)->Data\Interface\newui_item_back03.tgaÀ妽º¸¦ °øÀ¯Çϰųª Delete¾øÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½Data\Interface\newui_item_back03.tga(0x00007A5A)->Data\Interface\newui_exit_00.tgaÀ妽º¸¦ °øÀ¯Çϰųª Delete¾øÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½Data\Interface\newui_exit_00.tga(0x00007A5A)->Data\Interface\newui_msgbox_back.jpg> Loading ok.[ShareMemory] »ç¿ëÀÚ Á¤º¸ ¾øÀ½ (ClientID:) [Connect to Server] ip address = 172.10.80.49, port = 44405> Login Scene init success.

Edit---
Could you pass me your main.exe?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ianvalls90 can you guild me to config and join Tormented Square event? I got error "your guild is not eligible to enter this tournament" thankss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont have it...since im working with s12 atm.....please try to redownload the client

I downloaded again, more in the registry still accuse error of modifying main.exe.

Then main.exe continues to stop responding.

--

If someone else has another client or main.exe, that can share.

I would be grateful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys pls help me to find setting for MAX drop of sockets...
why its 5? i want max 2 socket in drop :( Please help !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys pls help me to find setting for MAX drop of sockets...
why its 5? i want max 2 socket in drop :( Please help !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please fix it Server is full but My capacity Player connect 100
i saw 30+ online say server is full

<<check

so how about hegatons items cant trade cant sell npc how to enable it to trade hegatons items
Max connections per ip...check that.
It says full cuz it reached nax per IP

Back