Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26666869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1158
  1. #1126
    Member koss is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    LithuanianLocation
    86Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Map - Elveland NPC - RHEA sell items 5 items .
    problem then i buy this item his not generated random, how i can fix it ?

  2. #1127
    Member mitzaxxl is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    25Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    No wings in BC.
    Is it meant to be this way or is just a visual bug?
    if YES how can i fix it? thanks

  3. #1128
    .:UE4 DEV:. DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Unreal Engine 4Location
    2,456Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by mitzaxxl View Post
    No wings in BC.
    Is it meant to be this way or is just a visual bug?
    if YES how can i fix it? thanks
    If your character is GM thats the problem.

  4. #1129
    Ultimate Member XcellMu is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    180Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    How to fix Multiware for this cause if activated vault wont open? cmd>>> /ware 6

  5. #1130
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! phgkhh is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    304Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by XcellMu View Post
    How to fix Multiware for this cause if activated vault wont open? cmd>>> /ware 6
    Check in CommonServer.cfg to see how many ware you allow to open:

    MultiWareHouseCount = 4

    For example from the default above, you have total 5 wares (/ware 0 is the default ware), so command /ware 6 will not work

  6. #1131
    Member nood is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    35Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    I tested the rate at creating wings Levels 1, wings Level 2 and wings Level 3 do not work.
    Although configuration ratio 100% still have failure rate.
    When I let the ratio of 1% but the success rate is still very high.
    The IGC_ChaosBox - >> [Wings] configuration parameter appears to be virtual.
    who is checked this problem please share help me how to fix it not work properly%.
    p/s #update2
    thank you

  7. #1132
    Ultimate Member XcellMu is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    180Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by phgkhh View Post
    Check in CommonServer.cfg to see how many ware you allow to open:

    MultiWareHouseCount = 4

    For example from the default above, you have total 5 wares (/ware 0 is the default ware), so command /ware 6 will not work
    I put MultiWareHouseCount = 20 but if i try to use cmd /ware 6 the vault wont open and all npc wont open too

    IsMultiWareHouse = 1 ; 1: On, 0: Off
    MultiWareHouseCount = 20 ; 255: MAX

  8. #1133
    Newbie aric16 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Many thanks for evilek91's sharing. It's perfect season 9 server file from IGC Team. Can someone please teach me how to transfer the interface from English to Traditional Chinese for this season 9 Client ? How can I edit the contents of Client/Data/Local/Eng/Text_eng.bmd from English to Traditional Chinese?
    Step1:
    I have tried to modify the row 450 of Text_eng.bmd from " Account " to Traditional Chinese " 帳號 " ,but can NOT display into the game.
    Step2:
    I downloaded fonts_all.swf then rename to fonts_eng.swf to instead of original file and modified the fontconfig.txt code from A to B of Data/Interface/GFx Folder ,still can NOT working.

    How can I do for this ? Please help me. Thx. XD

    A:
    [FontConfig "English"]
    fontlib "fonts/fonts_eng.swf"
    map "$NormalFont" = "Arial Unicode MS"


    B:
    [FontConfig "English"]
    fontlib "fonts/fonts_eng.swf"
    map "$DevFont" = "Arial Unicode MS" Normal
    map "$NormalFont" = "Arial Unicode MS" Normal
    tr "LocalLang" = "Taiwan (대만)"
    tr "TransTestText" = "翻譯測試字符串 - 傳統,ABCD"
    tr "trDevFont" = "Arial Unicode MS"
    tr "trNormalFont" = "Arial Unicode MS"
    Last edited by aric16; 1 Week Ago at 09:22 AM.

  9. #1134
    .:UE4 DEV:. DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Unreal Engine 4Location
    2,456Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    For anyone who is not wanting to start up the server manually each and every time i have built a basic startup launcher for you guys.

    Rar File Includes:
    • Server Startup With BattleCore
    • Server Startup Without BattleCore
    • KillServer



    Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!0PYRDIpb!TUSNXO2Nt...eragco8QH4jbJ0

    Requirements: Files must be placed within the server files.

  10. #1135
    Member dotsis is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    52Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Do you guys have any idea on how to block the map list (make it color red) when you are a killer? Killer can still warp. I put high zen for PK but it does not really block the map list. They can still select the map.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Did anyone successfully remove the gens system?
    I don't want to require gens when creating a guild. I want players to create guild immediately. If you guys found a solution, please share. Thanks :)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sharing my custom master skill tree reset module. This works with MUCore 1.0.8 for this server only.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/15nn...w?usp=sharing\
    Put clear_master_skill.php to pages_modules\user_cp folder
    Put english.php in language folder
    Then add this module to your user_cp in your admincp

    https://pasteboard.co/H38r8dl.png

    Change the max master level in clear_master_skill.php according to your preference
    $maxmasterlvl = "440";
    But I'm still struggling with this one problem too but hopefully, someone can help. This also resets the normal skills (e.g. twisting slash, deathstab..). I can't figure out how to filter this on db.
    Last edited by dotsis; 4 Days Ago at 05:14 AM. Reason: links
    :Signature was Removed:
    ::Violation: Your Signature is so Cute::
    :::Noted By: Administrator:::


  11. #1136
    Alpha Member ianvalls90 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,534Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by dotsis View Post
    Do you guys have any idea on how to block the map list (make it color red) when you are a killer? Killer can still warp. I put high zen for PK but it does not really block the map list. They can still select the map.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Did anyone successfully remove the gens system?
    I don't want to require gens when creating a guild. I want players to create guild immediately. If you guys found a solution, please share. Thanks :)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sharing my custom master skill tree reset module. This works with MUCore 1.0.8 for this server only.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/15nn...w?usp=sharing\
    Put clear_master_skill.php to pages_modules\user_cp folder
    Put english.php in language folder
    Then add this module to your user_cp in your admincp

    https://pasteboard.co/H38r8dl.png

    Change the max master level in clear_master_skill.php according to your preference
    $maxmasterlvl = "440";
    But I'm still struggling with this one problem too but hopefully, someone can help. This also resets the normal skills (e.g. twisting slash, deathstab..). I can't figure out how to filter this on db.
    In order to filter only master skills you should fiñter them by skill id instead of wiping the whole table. Its a real pain to get every masterskill ID and make that filtering....so I wouldnt be waiting for this to happen anytime soon.

    Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

  12. #1137
    Member dotsis is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    52Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    @ianvalls90
    Thanks. That's indeed labor intensive but doable. I don't think I have the time to do that now though.

    Any thoughts on my other questions? :)
    :Signature was Removed:
    ::Violation: Your Signature is so Cute::
    :::Noted By: Administrator:::


  13. #1138
    Registered 3emu is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    When i use ServerInfoEditor_ForOldDll i get this :

    When i run the server i get you have been disconnected is this cause i cannot change the serverinfo.bmd?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imgh.jpg  

  14. #1139
    .:UE4 DEV:. DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Unreal Engine 4Location
    2,456Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by 3emu View Post
    When i use ServerInfoEditor_ForOldDll i get this :

    When i run the server i get you have been disconnected is this cause i cannot change the serverinfo.bmd?
    Obvious its because you haven't edit the IP here download these files and try again: https://www.sendspace.com/file/g2o6zt

  15. #1140
    Registered 3emu is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Did it but still got disconnected i've opened the ports(44405/56900/56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120) and change the ip's here igc_serverlist igc_mapserverinfo
    should i change somewhere else ?

    maybe my files are corrupt idk i've downloaded these :

    File sharing and storage made simple

    File sharing and storage made simple
    Last edited by 3emu; 2 Days Ago at 10:53 PM.




Advertisement