Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 276769707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1203
  1. #1141
    LittleGiant MUnoob is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    453Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by 3emu View Post
    Did it but still got disconnected i've opened the ports(44405/56900/56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120) and change the ip's here igc_serverlist igc_mapserverinfo
    should i change somewhere else ?

    maybe my files are corrupt idk i've downloaded these :

    File sharing and storage made simple

    File sharing and storage made simple
    When are you disconnecting? Before servers show? after you login?

  2. #1142
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! thejaguar1 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    480Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    I want to play alone but somethings is wrong...


    and then...Disconnect me.
    WAR is not the ANSWER. KILL the BASTARD!!!

  3. #1143
    Registered dusksoft is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    18Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    this is a free server?
    Last edited by dusksoft; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:20 AM.

  4. #1144
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! thejaguar1 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    480Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by dusksoft View Post
    this is a free server?
    yes sir.
    WAR is not the ANSWER. KILL the BASTARD!!!

  5. #1145
    Alpha Member DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,507Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by thejaguar1 View Post
    I want to play alone but somethings is wrong...

    and then...Disconnect me.
    If it d/c when you click the button you didn't open all the ports or didn't run gameserver CS or didn't configure all the ip's correctly

  6. #1146
    Registered 3emu is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    18Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by MUnoob View Post
    When are you disconnecting? Before servers show? after you login?
    Before server show

  7. #1147
    Alpha Member ianvalls90 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,546Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by 3emu View Post
    Before server show
    Wrong mapserver or serverlist. Or a blocked port. Most probable cause is wrong servelist on connectservers data.

    Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

  8. #1148
    Registered 3emu is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    18Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by ianvalls90 View Post
    Wrong mapserver or serverlist. Or a blocked port. Most probable cause is wrong servelist on connectservers data.

    Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    I get this in client > Loading ok.
    [ShareMemory] 사용자 정보 없음 (ClientID:)
    [Connect to Server] ip address = 192.168.0.168, port = 44405
    Failed to connect. 2018/01/19 00:58
    > Login Scene init success.

    i've changed serverinfo.bmd and main.exe as well where could this ip be?
    Last edited by 3emu; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:35 AM.

  9. #1149
    Alpha Member ianvalls90 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,546Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by 3emu View Post
    I get this in client > Loading ok.
    [ShareMemory] 사용자 정보 없음 (ClientID:)
    [Connect to Server] ip address = 192.168.0.168, port = 44405
    Failed to connect. 2018/01/19 00:58
    > Login Scene init success.

    i've changed serverinfo.bmd and main.exe as well where could this ip be?
    You using that IP? try to use a WAN IP, not a LAN one.

    Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

  10. #1150
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! thejaguar1 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    480Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    If it d/c when you click the button you didn't open all the ports or didn't run gameserver CS or didn't configure all the ip's correctly
    tnx for replying sir. I would like to know where and how to open ports. I run server w/out battlecore. ip's configure correctly with 127.0.0.1
    WAR is not the ANSWER. KILL the BASTARD!!!

  11. #1151
    Alpha Member ianvalls90 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,546Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by thejaguar1 View Post
    tnx for replying sir. I would like to know where and how to open ports. I run server w/out battlecore. ip's configure correctly with 127.0.0.1
    DONT use 127.0.0.1 for mapserver or serverlist, use IPv4 value. (Cmd->ipconfig /all)

    Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

  12. #1152
    Alpha Member DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,507Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by thejaguar1 View Post
    tnx for replying sir. I would like to know where and how to open ports. I run server w/out battlecore. ip's configure correctly with 127.0.0.1
    If your going to make it public which i never recommend on local host use global ip. If your going to be playing by yourself use IPV4 cmd>ipconfig> IPV4 Address > use those numbers.

  13. #1153
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! thejaguar1 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    480Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by ianvalls90 View Post
    DONT use 127.0.0.1 for mapserver or serverlist, use IPv4 value. (Cmd->ipconfig /all)

    Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    Thank you very much sir. God Bless and More Power.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    If your going to make it public which i never recommend on local host use global ip. If your going to be playing by yourself use IPV4 cmd>ipconfig> IPV4 Address > use those numbers.
    Thank sir its done. God Bless and More Power.
    WAR is not the ANSWER. KILL the BASTARD!!!

  14. #1154
    Registered dusksoft is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    18Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    How do you translate season 6 into Chinese?

  15. #1155
    Alpha Member ianvalls90 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,546Posts

    Re: Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by dusksoft View Post
    How do you translate season 6 into Chinese?
    Look for a Chs client, then copy it's data folder and change on client side. Change languaje on server side. Done.
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.




Advertisement