Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, who can help to add an item to the angel of this assembly?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
evilek91 how to fix this??? is this normal?

xIQaGZo - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

can soume one how to fix this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@evilek91 how to fix this??? is this normal?

xIQaGZo - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

PH dont have internet open ports from your modem so just try to cmd then type ipconfig and check your modem gateway IPv4 and use it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a server behind the router.
If I change the IP to external, there is no connection, for this I use the program NO-IP.
Because of this, can this write?

Reaction score
I add in shop gold braches - 255 but when i try to enter them in spirit in noria a get error improper item for combination.
Did u make any changes in settings?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I add in shop gold braches - 255 but when i try to enter them in spirit in noria a get error improper item for combination.
Did u make any changes in settings?
check chaosbox.xml

Reaction score
check chaosbox.xml

I already check it,
[CherryBlossom]
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;~~ Modification of values below requires update of Mix.bmd (MixGroup: 10, Min Cnt 1 / Max Cnt 1)
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;-- Count of combined Cherry Blossom White required for mix purpose
CherryBlossomWhiteNeedItem = 10

;-- Count of combined Cherry Blossom Red required for mix purpose
CherryBlossomRedNeedItem = 30

;-- Count of combined Cherry Blossom Gold required for mix purpose
CherryBlossomGoldNeedItem = 255

The red and white branches are with no name, so i add in shop only gold x 255 but nothing!

Can u share your mix.bmd? Cause i use win 8.1 x64 and i can not run pentium tools to check it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already check it,
;-- Count of combined Cherry Blossom White required for mix purpose;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CherryBlossomWhiteNeedItem = 10;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;-- Count of combined Cherry Blossom Red required for mix purpose;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CherryBlossomRedNeedItem = 30;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;-- Count of combined Cherry Blossom Gold required for mix purpose;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CherryBlossomGoldNeedItem = 150

Mix.bmd:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to find ring of honor (Marlon quest), i cant find it in itemlist.xml

Reaction score
I already check it,
;-- Count of combined Cherry Blossom White required for mix purpose;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CherryBlossomWhiteNeedItem = 10;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;-- Count of combined Cherry Blossom Red required for mix purpose;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CherryBlossomRedNeedItem = 30;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;-- Count of combined Cherry Blossom Gold required for mix purpose;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CherryBlossomGoldNeedItem = 150

Mix.bmd:

It work!
Now it combines all braches, red, white and gold.
Where can i add the options in white and red braches cause are lacking

I'll try to fix red and white brach item description and upload asap.

Back