Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cracked MuLTP season 6 share + crack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, today i wanna show you some "russian" development on top of muemu source (s6/s8), named "LTP-Team". The quality of this development is very low and i share this only to notice people, who wanna buy this for some money ...

zenn - [Release] Cracked MuLTP season 6 share + crack - RaGEZONE Forums

---- Download ----
Server files:
License emulator (crack): ( ) *
Full client:
Description of this files from developer:

---- About install ----

The install process is the same with classic muemu pack. You should configure links to ip/db and configure main.ltp/main.ah by using [TOOLS] (all newest exe/dll are always there, copy result to client).
And in all files where you can find some config like "CustomName" set some string without spaces.

Don't forget to add into %widir%/system32/drivers/host line:
127.0.0.1 guide.ltp-team.ru

---- Why did i share it? ----
Because this pack are private and customer paid is 200$. But when u try to use this files you are be totally disapointed - it full of bugs. I write some paper by russian community about quality of this pack, but it (thats not easy to translate ~8pages and really tired to work with this sh*t).

Please, be smart before you buy some cr*p pack like this. Developer didn't care about fix bugs, the last update introduce 3 critical bugs (login issue, chat rejection, visual item screen bugs).
---- Known bugs(found only by me) ----
  • Pets and rings like panda/skeleton works without restriction (ring gave bonus without equiped pet)
  • Seal of ... buffs are not stacking like 6 season. Master level buffs not working.
  • Connect server can get random crash with msg "WSAAccept() failed with error: 10061"
  • Wrong period timer on DevilSquare
  • Golden dragon drop incorrect
  • From larva (dungeon1) drop top items + exc (some "custom" from developer are not dissabled)
  • item.txt has many changed items, not synced with client, different names, stats, requirements
  • itemdrop.txt has drop items that should not be in season 6
  • itemvalue.txt has wrong price for j.o.soul bundles
  • Chaos machine has no restrictions to 380 lvl equipment augmentation. If you change client mix.bmd you can make it without limits and verifications
  • monsters.txt and monstersetbase.txt has many changes from default content and incorrect to season 6 content (ex. tantalos have long spawn time and DeathBean have no zen drop)
  • move and gates are not synced with client data (ex. devias2-3)
  • reflect dmg system works incorrect - character will never stack when get reflect
  • Rage fighter are totally incomplete - all bonus by stats have wrong formulae, skills work incorrect to season 6
  • Clicker will stop after death or texture stack, even if you farming on map like "Arena" with respawn on point of death
  • Not working old files: GameMaster.txt, DynamicExp.txt
  • Message.xml missed text id 21-25
  • Chat still bugged: message will send in chat, or post or cmd after 3-15 times of repeat it (if online > 100)
  • GrandReset system are corrupted and can crash gameserver if player make grandreset more then max value (in client no restrictions for max grand reset count). if someone from your players make this - your gameserver will crash until you remove (or decrese) this value in database
  • Custom buffer will not appear until you reload ltpdata
  • All configs MaxHwidConnection_ wrong incorrect. It will not work to restrict some players (think hwid computed from many hardware ids values in one string and if one from them dynamic - it will not work) and will count offline/offexp players. If player make offline trade/exp more then limit count - he will never come back in game again
  • config GensSystemPartyLock not work
  • Castle Siege cannot set automaticly periods time in database ... you should make it by your hands ...
  • TvT event totally bugged: counter not clean after events end and for next event time it will start from old score. Also, reward are drop on the ground and everyone can pickup it
  • Buy VIP works only for 1 day .. and no metter what you set in config
Guys, be careful to use it on live. I share it only to give chance to "test" some russian development, before you decide to buy some sh*t like this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for moderate this topic, i want to show for community quality of this pack.
UPDATE: i lost some info about "license emulator". Into %widir%/system32/drivers/host add line:
127.0.0.1 guide.ltp-team.ru
and license will work. If you want enable all custom features see license emulator source (xml string response, just change "active" = 0 to 1).

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zenn, that's incomplete buglist :) 1.5.7 is release which is official update - with some fixes.
Already, with support, everything is done. Allright, in this state these files are unplayable.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@zenn, that's incomplete buglist :) 1.5.7 is release which is official update - with some fixes.
Already, with support, everything is done. Allright, in this state these files are unplayable.
If their base is muemu (the most stabble free files released) and they fucked all that stuff i wouldnt recommend it tho.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the license emulator uses port 80 so how can we use xaamp as a web server =) guess this really just for testing!

And where is a problem?
1. run on another pc,
2. or edit port in programm and make redirect to it,
3. use another port for web server (ex: 1234) and make redirect to it in router configs, or use localhost:1234
4. or stop webserver, run program, run gameserver, stop program, run webserver.
5. etc, etc

Easy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And where is a problem?
1. run on another pc,
2. or edit port in programm and make redirect to it,
3. use another port for web server (ex: 1234) and make redirect to it in router configs, or use localhost:1234
4. or stop webserver, run program, run gameserver, stop program, run webserver.
5. etc, etc

Easy!

Thats it!. But more flexible solution if some kind of webserver are running is to change emulator port on C# sources (80 to anything else) and just make a proxy on your webserver nginx/apache for subdomain guide.ltp-team.ru to license emulator port :w00t:
If you know how tcp/ip work you can find a many way's to solve this things.

Reaction score
Thats it!. But more flexible solution if some kind of webserver are running is to change emulator port on C# sources (80 to anything else) and just make a proxy on your webserver nginx/apache for subdomain guide.ltp-team.ru to license emulator port :w00t:
If you know how tcp/ip work you can find a many way's to solve this things.

well buddy i'm just pointing out that if you use xaamp as webserver it will have a conflict i didn't say that there is no way LOL btw i have the source of the license emulator!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the share but correct me if im wrong some of the bugs that was listed could already be fixed with the newest update am I right?

Back