Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Not Cracked]zTeam Season 6 Episode 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is this guy quskevel ? If you can't do it, don't give false hope to everyone. zTeam is a new team,so is there any private servers used their files? If not, how can potential clients test their stability and new functions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is this guy quskevel ? If you can't do it, don't give false hope to everyone. zTeam is a new team,so is there any private servers used their files? If not, how can potential clients test their stability and new functions?

About stability, zTeam Server files are more stable then TT or IGCN. There are no critical bugs in zTeam files( I don't found it). About MuEngine, if you read forum muengine.org, there is some some links to server with 1000+ online, but ~6 month ago, i tested their files and there ~2 critical bugs - random disconnect and dispear items from inventory/warehouse( i don't know maybe it already fix), but Eric do updates very rarely ( 1 time per year). If you want to buy private sever files, i think zTeam is a best choise, this files can work stable with ~400-500 online, maybe more, but there are no tests with more users. In addition zTeam did possible to use many private customs for me, and IGCN/TT/MuEngine can't to provide this.

King of the bongo
Reaction score

The dog who barks never bites...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
zTeam 's full clients

zTeam 's clients without sound

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The dog who barks never bites...
I am here, but I currently do not have time, those who communicate with me know why, as I'm released, I immediately take for crack.
Bad english; / =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This thread looks like one big advertising. A thread should be closed, "if" quskevel finally make crack then will open new thread. About zTeam if you wanna free advert just realease free version otherwise buy like others teams

#close request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back