Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KarLi
I created a CheckSum.dat my main.exe , yet only the disconnect . And I need this activity malfunctioning =/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

How do I add the following functions in my TitanGS:
Auto Reconnect System + Auto Start MuHelper + Auto Party System + Monster HP Bar.

Is it any DLL for hookar?

How to chance options +28 for +16. What archive need changes?

--------

somewhere in scf_data plini0nder

What archive have this configuration?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no pueden pasar otras OBDC y otro GS por favor y el cliente no es el original de las files alguien tiene uno que sea mas o menos mas parecido desde ya gracias

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alguien sabe como solucionar el problema del GAMESERVER se me cierra solo cuando entro a stadium a matar mounstruos por favor ayuda... :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive tried that thing but the problem was itemtooltip_eng.bmd file corrupted
Eso te sale porque debes de cambiar el idioma de tu cliente... y por eso te sale ese error trata de cambiar el idioma....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you upload Server files again please. Link is still up but i can't download :(

Someone please tell me what are the version and serial number of the Client please. Thank you very much!

Can you upload Server files again please. Link is still up but i can't download :(

Someone please tell me what are the version and serial number of the Client please. Thank you very much!

NVM, my firewall stopped the download. Got all the info, and server working fine. A combination with other released files will be perfect.

Thanks and did press "Like" button! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir, how to enable all ancient full option? all ancient item have no option, only luck. i try many times on mumaker i check all option but it doesnt work. can i have your kor copy and bmd files also? please.

Reaction score
sir, how to enable all ancient full option? all ancient item have no option, only luck. i try many times on mumaker i check all option but it doesnt work. can i have your kor copy and bmd files also? please.

you can try from my repack here the settings
forum.ragezone.com/f197/muservices-season-6-episode-3-a-1055512

to enable anc+exc etc go to scfdata\items\scf_items\scf_items.txt

[Ancient]
SCFisExcellentAncient=1
SCFisJOHonAncient=1

if its 0 change to 1

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no source?

Nope. This is a repack with some custom configuration. And new custom items and interface pretty easily done.

But if you want a source zteam and titantech offers there's for free. And if im correct muemu released theirs as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do i need a inernet connection to play this mu?

Last edited:
Back