Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

Apprentice
Reaction score
this is not a season 6 episode 3 client...
main version is 1.3.52.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey :) works good! but when i try to put items in someones vault in mu maker, it give me this error :
Vault Damaged, Recommend Reset Vault (then i press ok) - > No is Vault, To create? (then i press Yes) -> ERROR to Create the Vault!!
anyone knows how to fix this problem ? similar problems with the inventory..

also, Does someone have a client that works without all these skins ? it really isn't my taste!
edit: ps, anybody knows the Serial of these server files for the client ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant get the server login to work i used the hex editor from the folder any help?

sorry i meant.. i dont see the login box but i know the main connects because it doesnt disconnect

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some info about this server .. i dont know
Some Bugs ?
What event Works on this Files .. ?
All need some information ... :|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Wing in item(kor) or Item(new) ???? - I can't see it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ENG] Well, the server looks to work, but i have a problem when i run the client... i have a message that say "Items.dll cant load", that file is in the client root. Why cant load it? after that, the client quits...
Also if i want add my IP everywhere say dbz.sytes.net etc... how can i type my IP in the main.exe? overwrite it and after i add dots?

[GREEK]Ο σέρβερ δείχνει να δουλεύει, αλλά όταν τρέχω τον client έχω μήνυμα οτι δεν διαβάζει το Items.dll.
Πώς μπορώ να τον κάνω online, ποιές IP πρέπει να αλλάξω;
THX!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant see the login window.. i already hexed the main.. any other suggestions? i do connect tho..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client download links -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just looked in Item(New) in the server files and theres the Custom Jewels..how can u get them ?
and how u fix this error in mu maker when trying to put something in someones vault?:
Vault Damaged, Recommend Reset Vault

what is main.exe serial and version ?

Last edited:
Back