Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I have one problem...

What is problem for this... ?
rfuQtif - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

I have inserted all data corectly and in Shop no showing Gloves :/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I have one problem...

What is problem for this... ?
rfuQtif - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

I have inserted all data corectly and in Shop no showing Gloves :/

DELETE Dragons,Leather,great dragon,dragon knight, you have to much items in shop thats is the proablem:)

PS: daca nu te descurci dami un pm si te ajut eu.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DELETE Dragons,Leather,great dragon,dragon knight, you have to much items in shop thats is the proablem:)

PS: daca nu te descurci dami un pm si te ajut eu.

hey...
Name in file it's not corectly... im copied other shop and i changed ids... and result... bad
any help please...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey...
Name in file it's not corectly... im copied other shop and i changed ids... and result... bad
any help please...?

The client is bad value field size in item_eng.bmd
All armors is 2x2 Some idiot is changed. This causes an error.
The client is more such errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client is bad value field size in item_eng.bmd
All armors is 2x2 Some idiot is changed. This causes an error.
The client is more such errors

Thank you for answering.
And now im need other client seazon 6 episode 3... :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit item_eng.bmd in the and correct these errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit item_eng.bmd in the and correct these errors.

Huh. i sloved. thank you!

Another problem i have in Sky event... i can't move and im use BladeGR Files
any ideeas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
.NET Framework Initialization Error, I am using windows xp 32 bit. I have also .net framework 4.0. How to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i done everything here, but when i try to open main.exe i get main.exe has stoped working. Why? I can open main when i extract the client, 2 times then i can't. Why? is it of the client? or the server files? or the main.exe itself? thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i done everything here, but when i try to open main.exe i get main.exe has stoped working. Why? I can open main when i extract the client, 2 times then i can't. Why? is it of the client? or the server files? or the main.exe itself? thanks

You hexed the main incorrectly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone knows the filename of the Leather Items?
I want to change them asap because I find them really ugly.

payfdH3 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows the filename of the Leather Items?
I want to change them asap because I find them really ugly.

payfdH3 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

=> Muserver-s6\Data\lang\kor\ you here have Item(New).txt

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nvm, copy pasted Player map from MU Philippines to this client. It's fixed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello ppl...

i need help pls :(

How to remove this:
View attachment 130985View attachment 130986View attachment 130987View attachment 130988

And how to fix ML :

muonlinegr2 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

muonlinegr2 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

1. Have you found a fix for the FiReX character? Also BlackShop, UnderShop and BlackMart are unwanted characters I'm currently searching to be removed.

2. Another problem I'm trying to solve is the excellent items drop. Anyway, having lot's of fun adjusting the server.

edit 1:
I feel pretty stupid, but you can disable them in these files:
SCF_BotStore & SCF_BotBuffer & SCF_BotAlchemist
You will get a botpet index does not exist error when restarting the gameserver. Just change the underlying BotIndexes from 2 to 1 and 3 to 2.

Excellent drop not found yet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1. Have you found a fix for the FiReX character? Also BlackShop, UnderShop and BlackMart are unwanted characters I'm currently searching to be removed.

2. Another problem I'm trying to solve is the excellent items drop. Anyway, having lot's of fun adjusting the server.

edit 1:
I feel pretty stupid, but you can disable them in these files:
SCF_BotStore & SCF_BotBuffer & SCF_BotAlchemist
You will get a botpet index does not exist error when restarting the gameserver. Just change the underlying BotIndexes from 2 to 1 and 3 to 2.

Excellent drop not found yet.

you can fix drop excellent items in: SCFData\Items change settings in SCF_Items.ini

my settings:

[DropItem]

SCFItemDropScriptEnabled=1
SCFNormalItemDropSkillRate=20
SCFNormalItemDropLuckRate=30

SCFExItemDropRate=6
SCFExItemDropSkillRate=30
SCFExItemDropLuckRate=35

and firex i don't know how to i can't remove from server o_O

i have one problem... i don't know how to i cange rank level on all skills from 20 to 10
Screen(02_26-18_06)-0000 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cool. SCFExItemDropRate=2 apparently is 50% exc item chance.
SCFExItemDropRate=1 is 0% exc item chance I think. Because for an item to be excellent there first has to be an item. Since the exc item rate = 100% there is no chance on dropping exc because it only wants to spawn exc items but there is no chance left for normal items to put exc chance on.

I finally know why adjusting those numbers never did anything. Apparently the Elite Yeti's don't drop exc items. I constantly tested on a spot with only those monsters. Facepalm.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i change the mob limit from 11500 to anything higher? how?

edit: have to add another question, i have some problem with jewels drop, i´ve been playing with scf item drop, and default drop isnt working, almost doesnt drop a jewel, i believe it only drops chaos, and if a edit that file, sometimes only drops 2 or 3 jewels and sometimes another ones, is there any way to edit jewel drop but leave it balanced?

Last edited:
Back