Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CzF DLL Add new maps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok people so Ducking bored here are 2:00 AM and i dont know what else to do so here is some guide about adding new maps on real way not HEX caused is already a old guide than i made like 4 months ago about that.

So here is the final one for say it like that for 0.99.60 GS:

Code:
.Const
 MapObj DD 5777628h
 DirPathObj DD 61D4FC0h
.Data
 Lorencia DB "Terrain01.att"
 Dungeon DB "Terrain02.att"
 Devias DB "Terrain03.att"
 MapDefineItem DD 00403D05h
 GetPathName DD 0040332Dh
 LoadMap DD 004039D6h
AddMaps Proc
 Local Counter:Dword
 push ebx
 push esi
 push edi
 mov Counter, 0
 jmp LoadLorencia
Checker:
 cmp Counter, 1
 je LoadDungeon
 cmp Counter, 2
 je LoadDevias
LoadLorencia:
 mov eax, Counter
 imul eax, eax, 50698h
 add eax, MapObj
 call MapDefineItem
 mov ecx, Counter
 push ecx
 lea edx, Lorencia
 push edx
 mov ecx, DirPathObj
 call GetPathName
 push eax
 mov edx, Counter
 imul edx, edx, 50698
 add edx, MapObj
 Call LoadMap
 mov eax, Counter
 add eax, 1
 mov Counter, eax
 jmp Checker
LoadDungeon:
  mov eax, Counter
 imul eax, eax, 50698h
 add eax, MapObj
 call MapDefineItem
 mov ecx, Counter
 push ecx
 lea edx, Dungeon
 push edx
 mov ecx, DirPathObj
 call GetPathName
 push eax
 mov edx, Counter
 imul edx, edx, 50698
 add edx, MapObj
 Call LoadMap
 mov eax, Counter
 add eax, 1
 mov Counter, eax
 jmp Checker
LoadDevias:
  mov eax, Counter
 imul eax, eax, 50698h
 add eax, MapObj
 call MapDefineItem
 mov ecx, Counter
 push ecx
 lea edx, Devias
 push edx
 mov ecx, DirPathObj
 call GetPathName
 push eax
 mov edx, Counter
 imul edx, edx, 50698
 add edx, MapObj
 Call LoadMap
 mov eax, Counter
 add eax, 1
 mov Counter, eax
 jmp Checker

Well and like that you can add all maps including kantru and all the poop you like too ¬¬, anyway no need hex edit or nothing just add to DLL and be happy xD.

The IMULS opcode change depeding GS (the value 50698), also the Constants declared and the call offsets (but you can follow them by name).

Sorry if code is a little "Special person" but its the most simple i can make it for people understand = ).

Credits: [CzF]FeN$x ^^
A salut to my girlfriend i love she so much and duck so bored nights withouth she than i make guides like this... Love make my released yeah yeah :grin:

Salut also to bet0x aka lordlinux, he send me a pic of kantru map of his stolen webzen files, so i dedicate this thread to him, so everyone can add kantru and new maps and send him a nice pic too xDD.

Bueno, TKB Bet0x xDD !!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also top notch guide brother...congrats...and tell your gal its great she gives you some time to work as well ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fenix make a guide about cracking/unpacking muchina main.exe's please:p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What program are you using for editing Dll's and btw is this working with older versions like 97d?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What program are you using for editing Dll's and btw is this working with older versions like 97d?

1.- Nothing i just code this on Ragezone window hahaha, you can open notepad code it and save it has .asm there are other threads when i show other example and how compile them with MASM32

2.- Has i say the imuls and constanst change depending of version, this is only for 0.99.60 GS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i add this code to .pdb file?

no sense to do this, the .pdb file are precompilated info, i am talking about DLL, the masm32 compiler got option for make .pdb files in base of DLL, so i think there is no sense on this xD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide

fenix make a guide about cracking/unpacking muchina main.exe's please:p

plz as spartan said: make a guide for unpacking the muchina's main so we can use it!!!!

Spanish: fenix podrias hacer una guia para "liberar" el main.exe de los chinokas? saludos...

:groupwave:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What need do with this code? need create masm32.dll file and write there this code??? i dont understand... where is this file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to read my other threads on released section about source coding compile...

PD: I forget to dedicate this thread to my friend Bet0x aka LordLinux too xD, caused he send me a very special pic about his stolen files with kantru map working, so i dedicate this source code for everyone can add kantru map and send him a nice pic like he send me ;) xDDD.

Bueno, TKB Bet0x xDD !!.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Protocol

To make damage you'd need to change the protocol on the maps in main and gs, also a guide you have posted before FeN$X.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just wondering, would it be possible for someone to write a DLL and give detailed information on how to use it, so a moron like me can understand it?

I am not totally stupid but I don't know +C code or any programming beyond old Basic & DOS mode.

I do have a working server I want to add Crywolf / Aida / Kantru to, but everytime I hex the gameserver it will not run because my gameserver.exe is packed or something. So far, nobody has come forward with a working gameserver.exe with all the maps I need already included. (hint, hint)

So, if anyone wants to write a DLL for version 99.62 with step by step use instructions or point me to a gameserver.exe I can hex it would be helpful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help...

Please, help me... how to edit the files [what file?] for add maps? Thanks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice thnx Fenix it work's LoL:roll2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u post everything here including the step by step guide for newbies to add the new maps including me..wenkz >.< ....I just want to make sure that I have edited it perfectly without problems. For the essence of our newbies forumer, they wan't to know also the essence on how to use MASM32. It will be a pleasure for us to thank and rate you as the author for this thread. thanks..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tryed, but not work ... not good, not good at all ...

Back