Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CzF Mu Editor v1.5a

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Heya guys when i try to make an ACC with this editor (wich looks awsome btw :D)

I get this error.

LoveGod18 - [Release] CzF Mu Editor v1.5a - RaGEZONE Forums

Can anyone help?

Thank you

-Mewhywhy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data Source name not found and not default driver specified

Somebody knows because this happens?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
someone figured out how to use it, or another editor with season 2 support REMOTELY? I'm running a dedicated host, so its would be nice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some can help I to me is with this problem alone that is so in the hour to add itens in char

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody please!
Can you post here how to set up this editor in SQL 2005!?

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it!
To make this Editor works with SQL 2005 you only have to Enable the TCP/IP in the Configuration Manager in MSSQLSERVER, Enable the Services and the IPs!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the item is not recognised by the database, you could add it yourself if you know how to.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could anyone be so kind and to post a sql query that would add an admin account on sql 2005 ? Thanks!

(and after that statement(s) I can actually login to the editor)

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You really have to fix t"UNKNOWN ITEM" bug.. Every item created by the game are considering "UNKNWON" for the editor. ONly items created by the editor are working.

I do not have this error. if you have an md5 database make sure in the editor ini file that md5 is enables. check your odbc connections and make sure they are correct. I had to change event and connect and set version to 1 instead of 0. this is what I did and the unkown item problem disappeared.

Back