Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CzF Mu Editor v1.5a

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this program doesn't work for me. after clicking the connect button nothing appears.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi...This is my problem:

1-

LoveGod18 - [Release] CzF Mu Editor v1.5a - RaGEZONE Forums

i put the database...

2-

3-
Next apear this error...HELP ME PLZZZ!!
:helpsmili

i have exactly the same problem -.-#

plss help !!!:grr:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works in Windows 7 just run the CzfMuEditor as a Administrator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have exactly the same problem -.-#

plss help !!!:grr:

Someone can help?

Image attached.

EDIT: To all users who have this problem, create one more ODBC with name CzFMNG, this is the solution, thanks to RaFa!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i download it but i dont know to setup ...where is MuEditor.sql:| how to run it in query analyzer? and how to run once time dataserver.exe?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Ma'am/Sir, im having problems with CzF MuEditor V1.5
I had edited my character awhile ago and im done putting Equipments into a Set items,
but when i log-in i saw my character wearing different kinds of items which i did not choose in editor,
and when i select my character to play, i open my inventory to see the items but there is no item in the inventory to display?
Can you help me to fix this or to figure it out? thank you so much and im sorry for elementary questions..?

Hello Ma'am/Sir, im having problems with CzF MuEditor V1.5
I had edited my character awhile ago and im done putting Equipments into a Set items,
but when i log-in i saw my character wearing different kinds of items which i did not choose in editor,
and when i select my character to play, i open my inventory to see the items but there is no item in the inventory to display?
Can you help me to fix this or to figure it out? thank you so much and im sorry for elementary questions..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For my opinion , more interesting mu editor i used . Very useful and practice ))) ..Just a question , if possible have one reply . I need add some item in database but not clear the meaning of some column . Thanks

Back