Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CzF MuServer 99.96

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] CzF MuServer 99.96

ok, i make everything, but i still get error of GameServe.exe (even tryed with goe relased gameserver.exe) what can be the problem ? (ip changeg,odbc is ok)

i think your DB is not compatible for your server..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I used the original item(kor) but i still get a GameServer.exe error ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Testing so far... +24h running, no crashes, no problems, no over-processing... thank you for this release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok due to the constant discussion of Changing the Protocols..CzF is working on the protocol change as well as S2 support, additional options not found in any other server. Things are being done as well as bugs being fixed, much respect to Goe for his work, and I can say it honestly any team would be honored to have the likes of Goe as part of the team. But anyways remember CoderzFactory can only provide support for the files in the condition they are in when we release it, and all support for them by CoderzFactory is to be found on our forum where we can openly discuss anything about them. Thanx for the support and see ya there...for all the official upto the minute releases of these files and all other CzF files and beta test server information.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dude, i changed all ip, odbc is fine, but i got critical error then i run gameserver.exe link ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't use jewels mix stuff, i use client 1.02f and patch attach server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I set up the server.. its run properly ..I get the 1.02F client from realease.. but how can I connect to my server?
I use the pach from the server file.. then I hax de main (I change the 192.*** ip with mine)....make a launcher.. run. -> disconnect
I use the 1.02E main from realease .. without hax the main ..make launcher.. run -> disconnect
what should I do ? .. pls need help ..
I'm fell like I'm noob :blushing::wounded1::sad_1:
hex the main twice look for 192 twice change it with your ip. why twice ? because the main f have 2 ips 192.bla bla

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

aok i can connect but i need to you help
when i connect select char and i exit the game then my computert not running can you hel me
i used main 1.02F

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i change IP, now don't disconnect but i don't see servers, i try other connect server but same problem...

how did u solve the DC problem?i change the main IP..twice but still i got DC..pls share how did u solve it.

Reaction score

I try to use main by M4RS and i dont see any NPC's. And when i use oryginal unpacked main from VTM client i see NPC's.

tested it in my server and it works. the only propable reason the npc vanished is either a wrong mapserver, or a main connected to a wrong gs. (protocols)

aok i can connect but i need to you help
when i connect select char and i exit the game then my computert not running can you hel me
i used main 1.02F

there has been no tested 1.02F main released yet (except for none-working ones) any way your memory swap is slow, and you probably exhausted your remaining ram while running both server and client, if its a computer matter then do a system maintenance, your problem is not server file related

how did u solve the DC problem?i change the main IP..twice but still i got DC..pls share how did u solve it.

disconnected when? check if you edited ip in the right place, and if editing is clean, and check serial, and main version and compare to gs serial, double check mapserver. but initially try to connect to lorencia before testing loren, crywolf, trials.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

tested it in my server and it works. the only propable reason the npc vanished is either a wrong mapserver, or a main connected to a wrong gs. (protocols)

there has been no tested 1.02F main released yet (except for none-working ones) any way your memory swap is slow, and you probably exhausted your remaining ram while running both server and client, if its a computer matter then do a system maintenance, your problem is not server file related

disconnected when? check if you edited ip in the right place, and if editing is clean, and check serial, and main version and compare to gs serial, double check mapserver. but initially try to connect to lorencia before testing loren, crywolf, trials.

i saw my normal GS and CS_GS has diff serial..is it necessary that they have same serial? and regarding main.exe i already hex the IP to my own IP, but dont know how to check the serial..is extremeedit7 can be use for changing main serial?i ask this coz i will find that program..ty in advance.

btw, i check /data/lang/commonloc.cfg serial..both same for normal GS/ CS_GS, but when i run the normal GS, i can see diff serial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't use jewel to mix stuff and sell jewel into shop....., show text:"100-200 system messenger" , why???

Back