Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CzF Work Package v1.1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crystal-X is not HueyGTO, look at his name and you'll figure out who he is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dought that these
- CzF Season1 [1.00.08] Bugless
- CzF Season2 [1.00.18] Bugless
are realy bugless.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Considering that SOOOO many people have run the CzF Season1 Files and proven that they are bugless (with correct settings and proper DB) that it has been proven time again to be bugless. The S2 files are 99% bug free...as I have not personally ran these I will only vouch for that much, at last post there were bugs found but the consensus was bad configuration and/or bad client. Try the files before you comment on how good or bad they are and rather they are bugless or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Considering that SOOOO many people have run the CzF Season1 Files and proven that they are bugless (with correct settings and proper DB) that it has been proven time again to be bugless. The S2 files are 99% bug free...as I have not personally ran these I will only vouch for that much, at last post there were bugs found but the consensus was bad configuration and/or bad client. Try the files before you comment on how good or bad they are and rather they are bugless or not.
Well i will check them out then, i am runing season 2 MMT files, but we are having some problems with PK so i thought if they haven't released bugless s2 files, than it's imposible that someone before them has done it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
... i am runing season 2 MMT files ... so i thought if they haven't released bugless s2 files, than it's imposible that someone before them has done it.

Is this a joke ?? Tell me you're joking ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are many different teams out there working on different projects...just because one team hasn't released something doesn't mean that someone else hasn't...however to date...no one has released bugless files of any season except CzF. My suggestion is to just check around different files until you find one that you are happy with.

Reaction score
I have a question regarding the 1.00.18 S2 release by CzF.
I have a problem launching the Gameserver.exe, it gives me the typical "Send don't send" error when trying to launch the GS. All other "links" works good and i have Netframework 3.5 installed.

Just noticed; we use Windows XP with SP3 could the SP3 be a problem?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gameservers in bugless s1 and bugless s2 don't start.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question regarding the 1.00.18 S2 release by CzF.
I have a problem launching the Gameserver.exe, it gives me the typical "Send don't send" error when trying to launch the GS. All other "links" works good and i have Netframework 3.5 installed.

Just noticed; we use Windows XP with SP3 could the SP3 be a problem?

Yes it could be, if I remember correct, SP3 can not be used with that ver...not 100% sure tho...

Check your configs, ips, ports, and ODBC. I promise they are good working files, and have plenty of proof to show that.

Reaction score
Well i changed to DMT and they worked fine after a .NET framework reinstallation.
Thank you unforsaken though, for your reply.

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Learn how to setup a MuServer. These have been tested over and over again. Remember the bugless, epic LastLand Mu? They were using these files. Go and ask mum and dad for help about how computers work buddy, just don't spam here.

Reaction score
Learn how to setup a MuServer. These have been tested over and over again. Remember the bugless, epic LastLand Mu? They were using these files. Go and ask mum and dad for help about how computers work buddy, just don't spam here.

In fact, they did not run at all. And we did everything correct but ONE thing ;) Our installation of .NET framework were corrupt and we learned that the hard way. When all hope were lost we reinstalled it 2 times to make sure and then our DMT files worked so i guess the CzF did as well.

All good now. (I've used UnForsakens S1 files before and they worked good even though i used the 2kdb version)

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whoever needs help setting these up, or if looking for further updates (such as 3D Camera for 1.00.08), please visit our Website & CzF Forums for support.

Back