Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CzF Work Package v1.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your configs, ips, ports, and ODBC. I promise they are good working files, and have plenty of proof to show that.
Learn how to setup a MuServer. These have been tested over and over again. Remember the bugless, epic LastLand Mu? They were using these files. Go and ask mum and dad for help about how computers work buddy, just don't spam here.

Checked everything, set up the S2 Bugless server about 10 times, been trying everything for 3 day's already, if I say GS don't work, than they don't work, me and other 2 guy's (we all withought doubt know how to set up a mu server, we all have done that a lot of times, so don't you bother tell us that we should learn how to setup a server) I suggested to download your Season 2 Bugless from the original topic, not from the package, and for some reason those GS that were in there work. So you should check the GS your self. Also Crystal-X i will not bother talking about how mature you are with your smart talk.

Reaction score
The fact is that we had problems with NET. Frame, For all other users that reads this; Make sure you got a correct install of .NET framework 3.5 installed or you're fucked.

Since DMT were a piece of poop files we will try CzF Multicore 1.00.16 release in that package :)

BTW lol at the thread tags.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The fact is that we had problems with NET. Frame, For all other users that reads this; Make sure you got a correct install of .NET framework 3.5 installed or you're fucked.

Since DMT were a piece of poop files we will try CzF Multicore 1.00.16 release in that package :)

BTW lol at the thread tags.
We are trying czf files 1.0.0.18 in package but with other GS.exe downloaded from seeitworks.com,It's CZF GS.exe with same version but working one,As the GS.exe in package is F****ED UP.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Checked everything, set up the S2 Bugless server about 10 times, been trying everything for 3 day's already, if I say GS don't work, than they don't work, me and other 2 guy's (we all withought doubt know how to set up a mu server, we all have done that a lot of times, so don't you bother tell us that we should learn how to setup a server) I suggested to download your Season 2 Bugless from the original topic, not from the package, and for some reason those GS that were in there work. So you should check the GS your self. Also Crystal-X i will not bother talking about how mature you are with your smart talk.
WTF? For me it works good!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SEASON 2 Bugless gs crash please help me why gs crashing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know for example 1.01e GameServer doesn't work on Quad Core CPU. Works on Dual and Single. So yeap, your probably right there buddy.

We're working on the gameserver, has some stuff missing, but the work Huey has done on it is awesome so far... new quests and buff npc with effects? Hell yeah :p
But GS shouldnt be so unstable. Check your setup and configs.

I'm added not editted files, but same don't send error then I starting gs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
--- Removed Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Obfuscated.n in some files.
are u sure about the virus ?

Yes I am sure I removed it personally was in a packer, might still be something I missed but doubt it.

EDIT**
I just realized that the Trojan is still in there in the V1.1 well I will release a new soon without it. Just make sure you search through the packers because it seems that it's still there,

Edit***

Stop the bickering already, so what if they are outdated some people still like old files. Why does the community of mu have to bicker at everyone when they release something SCFMT, CZF, IAT and so on..

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
is thise files fixed or just beta version and buged shared?
next update on date?

Back