Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Dark Angels GameGuard: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you have the TDAgg.dll hooked of previusly version, don't need to hook a new version, only replace the old TDAgg.dll for the new library..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you put all your updates in first thread and make mirror also thanks btw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can help me with this antihack ? to put in and make it work i've try'd but nothink works .. :D If Someone can please search me in my skype :S the_best_3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The Dark Angels GameGuard can use yulgang game?
Try, if you can hook the library on the client side, you only need to replace the cheats database adding the cheats for that game.

Someone can help me with this antihack ? to put in and make it work i've try'd but nothink works .. :D If Someone can please search me in my skype :S the_best_3

See the video, is on spanish, but look what i've done, and follow the same, don't forget to install vc++ redistributable package on server & client side.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try, if you can hook the library on the client side, you only need to replace the cheats database adding the cheats for that game.

See the video, is on spanish, but look what i've done, and follow the same, don't forget to install vc++ redistributable package on server & client side.

Oks...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dude one Player making me problems now and becouse of him now my server is offline i must do i't fast :S but i'l see the video :S and were can i find this vc++ ?

on google:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I open the game in two windows with this anticheat?
P.S google translate :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is perfect antihack.
but i have a question.
is there is a way to change the Ping Show/hide button, cause now is "F12" and users cannot minimize the launcher. or there is a minimizer who can use?

btw sry for my bad eng..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the eror showing me this ...

|ARIES| - The Dark Angels GameGuard: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide) - RaGEZONE Forums

This error is the same and in main.exe when is hooked .. :S

please someone help me :S

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this is perfect antihack.
but i have a question.
is there is a way to change the Ping Show/hide button, cause now is "F12" and users cannot minimize the launcher. or there is a minimizer who can use?

btw sry for my bad eng..
I'm gonna tell to the coder so he can change that keyword.

I have the eror showing me this ...

|ARIES| - The Dark Angels GameGuard: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide) - RaGEZONE Forums

This error is the same and in main.exe when is hooked .. :S

please someone help me :S
Go to the first post, download the 2.00.01 + Libraries release, search for the 4 libraries on folder and stick whit all the excecutable files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank`s. I`ll be waiting.
And another problem. I use
CambiarSerial = 1
and in main.exe is set the TDA serial..and today one cheater calls me on skype, that he bypass my Serial. He wrote it on Skype. Now my server is unprotected from him. He told me, that he understanding my serial in windows cmd. is there is a way to hide my serial from him?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't make this Guard work ... i can't work with this program ollydb or visual c++ .
I wont this game guard cuz look like he is good ( DAMN GOOD) :D. But i can't make it :S

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who can load repack with better ah base? |ARIES| Load normal base with more ah

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this |ARIES|!!!

I saw the video guide but i have one disagreement.

1) You must put TDAgg.dll in TDAConfigurator folder and then you can run TDACfg.exe.
Reason: TDACfg.exe change the ip of your choise both in TDAagg.dll and TDAggdll.tda files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this |ARIES|!!!

I saw the video guide but i have one disagreement.

1) You must put TDAgg.dll in TDAConfigurator folder and then you can run TDACfg.exe.
Reason: TDACfg.exe change the ip of your choise both in TDAagg.dll and TDAggdll.tda files.

That's correct, but TDAgg.dll also check the IP from main.exe when you launch the main, and change the ip automatically from the into the dll, this only works today on kor mains.. you can too, open TDAg.dll in a hex program and replace 127.0.0.1 to the ip you whant to connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks AH super!
Can you ask for instructions on how to package together with TDAgg.dll main.exe.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, the AH is a problem, namely, some people can not enter the server, etc. have all VC

Edit:

Already I have found the cause, just not impossible to pack Themidą or MoleBoxem - because I no longer work correctly. If anyone knows how to do it so the client does not run it in every ten to please the instructions.
I mean, if someone knows how and what to pack DLL together with the Main.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back