Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Darkav's 97d+99 Item Server Files

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright i was looking through my hole folder of Mu server files. I found it the lost 97d+99 items Server Files, From Darkav :D :D :D :D. This is no joke these are the real things.
Password: riflemorre
I put a password on it so people can't take credit from me for bringing them back into the world of Ragezone :D download url:

i will upload them some where else also :p

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
meh, still good to have the 1st 97d+99 items server files on rz :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yer, 99items server files been round long time :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is important to make comparations btw the old original 097d files and DarkAv´s 097+099 , i am making that comparations, to found anything to do with 099B+...
sorry for my english :p

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you english is fine, alot of people have worse, Darkav once said that the gameserver will take thing you put into it, ill try adding some new monsters too it. I Think thats all he did and then hexed the main.exe to reconize the monster, for maps its alot different you must hex the gameserver and the main.exe thats what im thinking.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do u have any mirror to download this server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can u make a little Good Mu game Mr.riffle MOre make it a little good and the items make it all rare items and exp make it high then the kofMU.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well these files im going to use to base a server off of. The have been deemed sacred so im going to use them. Hexing is no problem, if the newer files were anything compared to these then they would be better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but 99 items is not flaming darkside and ....

97j have this 99items or...

??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sory for question, but i have dificult with english language.

i need one information, if possible put evil spirit for dark knight and elf in version 097d?

sory for question, but i need help

thanks

[]'s Luciano

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but if you make a skill that does something similar to that then mabye but i doubt you will lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All In My Server Is Dw And Mg

Evil Spirit is a great problem in the char class in mu, in my srever all are dw and mg, its bad dont have elf and dark knith, my server version is 097d, i think if all have evill spirit resolv problem, if every one have solution help me please.

thanks a lot

[]'s Luciano

im brazilian email revlusluz@hotmail.com

Back