Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] (DLG) Season 6 Episode 3 :Repack:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Today i'm here to release my (DLG) Season 6 Episode 3 Repack with v.2 update.
ffnR7eM - [Release] (DLG) Season 6 Episode 3 :Repack: - RaGEZONE Forums

But lets go into explaining what these files have. These files started off with greekblader and i fix a lot of issues/bugs with them. And then me and KarLi started working together on them and fix issues like d/c to crywolf barracks and fixed a lot more then just basic issues. I can't go into all the detail of all the fixes to these files.

First Of All Some Of The Server Side Features:
  • Crywolf/Barracks D/C Fixed. -Server Side
  • GameServer Crash Fixed.
  • Server Manager Which Makes Editing Files So Much Easier.
  • Fix A Lot Of GreekBlader Errors In The Files.
  • All Events Work.
  • Also almost all files on server is now translated in english.
  • With A Brain And Some Configuration Castle Siege Will Work.

And A Lot More.

Some New Server Side Features With Update 2.0

• The server manager has been removed and replaced with a fresh new launcher.
  • We have made the launcher now launch the tools with no issues.
  • All configuration can be made from the launcher GS/GSCS/SCFDATA/IP/SQL/TOOLS/ Etc.
  • Almost all configuration has been added to the launcher the rest will be added later.
  • A custom editor to edit all the configs will come later on

Some Of The Client Side Features:
  • Crywolf/Barracks- DC Issue Fixed
  • Arena-Wrong Cord Fixed.
  • 3D Camera- Can Be Disabled.
  • Smoke That Can Be Turn (Off And On).
  • Custom Interfaces That Can Be Fully Changed.
  • 66 NEW SET
  • 6 NEW WINGS
  • 17 NEW AXE
  • 5 NEW STAFF
  • 8 NEW SHILD
  • 14 NEW SWORD
  • 4 NEW SKIN PETS

And A Lot More,

Buglist:
  • Seed Option On Custom Items Not Working.
  • Dark Side Only Hits One Mob.
  • Defense or blocking skill doesn't work.
  • HP stucks on 65,535 With Swell
  • That is all that has been reported so far.

Screen Shots By Greek Blader:
DragonSeth - [Release] (DLG) Season 6 Episode 3 :Repack: - RaGEZONE Forums

DragonSeth - [Release] (DLG) Season 6 Episode 3 :Repack: - RaGEZONE Forums

Client IP File.
The File To Edit Ip In Client Is DLG.dll

Download Links Will Be In The Video Description
Youtube:

Setup:

1. Restore Databases
  2. Run OBDC Register Files
  3. For Sql 2008 And higher make ODBC manually and connect manually.
  4. Edit IP/SQL Location In Server
  5. Use Hex Edit To Edit Client IP Which Is: mua.sytes.net
  6. Port Forward Ports to make it online if not use your IPV4 Address for local host.
  7. To Get IPV4- open CMD type ipconfig.
  8. To open ports they must be open through default gateway and for VPS you don't need to.
  9. Once all that is done run programs 1-6 As Administrator
And Boom! Your server is now online.

Operating System It Works On:
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 8.1
  • Windows 10

SQL Version Need:
  • SQL 2000
  • SQL 2008 And higher just connect ODBC manually.

Credits:
DragonSeth
TitanTech
KarLi

Update 2.0! & Video!
Welcome everyone to the new DLG 2.0 update this update features a easier way to make a mu online server. Please watch the other tutorials before watching this new update because things got more simple. Also the next update after this one will include bug fixes and a custom server start up. I'm sorry for lacking in updates i have been really busy but when i get some free time i will work on the next update for you guys. I hope you enjoy this update and hope it helps you and thank you to everyone who uses and enjoys the files. I will be working on all the bugs you guys reported using TT source code since i lost my old source code due to a OS crash. So hope you guys stick around for the future updates :)

Video Link:
Download Links Will Be In The Video Description.

Also some bonus information i will be releasing newer seasons soon! If i continue to work on mu after this repack is finish.

What can we expect in the future updates?

Well as i said i have no idea when i will released these so please don't keep asking. But what you can suspect is bug fixes,custom server launcher, a fresh new auto update launcher for the client,and more custom features.

Also some bonus news when i am finish i will release the source code to the server files and to the custom exe files i have made.

When can you suspect the new updates? I have no idea as i am rather busy and did this update in my free time. As i am busy with real life but once i get some free time i will keep you guys updated.

Instructions For 2.0 Update!
With this update some things have changed. first extract the v.1 server repack and then download update 2.0 and extract it inside the folder and first run the Run Me!!!!! file only once though. And it will delete all the unnecessary files that are no longer needed anymore. And then you just run the launcher and setup the server like you normally would.

And once you got everything setup restored DB,edited all the configuration correctly blah blah... Just run the programs 1-6. And you should be good and run mumaker and setup the config to connect with your sql and make your account and boom you now own a server. If you have no idea how to restore databases etc... Just watch the old videos. That has been pasted in 2.0 update video description. and the other instructions have been posted in the above spoilers.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Congrats! So in bug list I don't see gen system, cash shop gift system. What to expect?
Sry for bad English.

If i remember correctly been a while since i used the files. But the gen system work and cash shop im pretty sure work as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I change the server status to GOLD?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
have a virus on GameServerCS.exe

It's not a virus. I used the files for a public server for almost 2-3 years. The only thing that would make it look like a virus is because i packed them with vmprotect.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
another titans tech repack + customs items + some configs.... Nothing new.

Reaction score
another titans tech repack + customs items + some configs.... Nothing new.

Its a different repack though, u can see how the installation works/ the extracting of the files etc.
Plus some fixes DLG did and organised the client/files prolly its worth it to release something like that its not only repack.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Its a different repack though, u can see how the installation works/ the extracting of the files etc.
Plus some fixes DLG did and organised the client/files prolly its worth it to release something like that its not only repack.

Thank You.

Reaction score
Hola guyz, until now and after 3 hours testing, expand vault doesn't work, gift system doesn't work, gold dragon and red dragon invasion message dosn't include town.
SQL: 2008 R2 x64
Files stable but one other project with "classic n common" bugs.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hola guyz, until now and after 3 hours testing, expand vault doesn't work, gift system doesn't work, gold dragon and red dragon invasion message dosn't include town.
SQL: 2008 R2 x64
Files stable but one other project with "classic n common" bugs.

The expanded vault worked for me.The dragon invasion does include town. Gift system i have no idea.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
TitanLinkServer not running :mad:

If running windows 8 run as admin. If ur using sql 2008 use sql 2000. If ur using sql 2000 and windows 8 run titanlink as admin and make sure you register the odbc.

Back