Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(DLG) How To Setup MU Online Season 8 Episode 2 Server Easy

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
..... is my video in spanish..... files 11.08 , and video tutorial + update 6.0+client PZ download in the description...

But the files you provide which is Zteam Is very buggy.

zTeam is going to be a big butt problem cus its not Stable (any release) so good luck if u go for zTeam s8ep2 i hope there is some solution for having the server stable for a week or two except the season 6 ep3 is fine i guess.

Yes i tried building a Zteam Server and it doesn't end well cause there is way to many bugs if i had choice i would tell everyone to go with s6 e3 cause its the most stable.

Reaction score
But the files you provide which is Zteam Is very buggy.

Yes i tried building a Zteam Server and it doesn't end well cause there is way to many bugs if i had choice i would tell everyone to go with s6 e3 cause its the most stable.

I am glad i tried the files once and stopped working with them for months, ofcourse they have bgs/issues etc thats logical but when i heard the stability is bad and has random crashes every like a day or two then i'd say it went overboard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i mean its what season you perfer. I like season 8 episode 2 but i find the newer files so buggy. My s6 e3 have some bugs but mostly are fixed. So i recommend the DLG Season 6 Episode 3 If you want stable files. But if you like season 8 episode 2 go for zteam files then.

im gonna follow you ! i choose s6 e3 files for more stable files thanks

Back