Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DLib Attacher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice tool! I know I shouldn't be messing with this stuff but it's always good to learn. So, I have 2 questions...
1. Can you hook a .dll to a main when it's already hooked with another .dll like an antihack and 3D cam?
2. Can you hook a launcher using this tool to main.exe?

Thanks!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice tool! I know I shouldn't be messing with this stuff but it's always good to learn. So, I have 2 questions...
1. Can you hook a .dll to a main when it's already hooked with another .dll like an antihack and 3D cam?

Thanks!
1) if main has free CLEAN offsets (DB 00), yes.
2) launchers doesnt need to be hooked, you need to edit main.exe so it's not started unless its called from Mu.exe or whatever launcher is called, many tutorials on this around.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Tool use own technique for hook libraries into applications, it's not affected to your hooks
2. No, launcher is .exe application, it can hook only dynamic libraries (.dll)

1) if main has free CLEAN offsets (DB 00), yes.
No, it's not require free space in target application.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, it's not require free space in target application.

Really? Great, I tested this on a main i got that has no free space, with a chat-separation DLL, and it didn't work, DLL is OK tho, being used on other main now, i'll retry with the newer version of the soft.

Can someone ban author?

Any GOOD Reason?

My English so bad?)

Nah, better than 30% of the community's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New version 1.2 released, with support hooking from entrypoint

Really? Great, I tested this on a main i got that has no free space, with a chat-separation DLL, and it didn't work, DLL is OK tho, being used on other main now, i'll retry with the newer version of the soft.
Send me your main. Attacher don't work with some protectors and packers, maybe your main.exe packed or unpacked.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New version 1.2 released, with support hooking from entrypoint

Send me your main. Attacher don't work with some protectors and packers, maybe your main.exe packed or unpacked.
Yeah, never mind, solved it already, tried with a new main and got it to work =).
Great app bro!. :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What would error code 87 mean? Failed to load library, error code 87.. library is in the same folder as the executable.

code 87 is invalid parameter in windows system errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New stable version released (v1.3a)

This program can hook dll to bin?

This program hook .dll to PE application(.exe, .dll)

What would error code 87 mean? Failed to load library, error code 87.. library is in the same folder as the executable.

code 87 is invalid parameter in windows system errors
This bug fixed, download and try v1.3a

Reaction score
how to hook step use this porgram??

like this???

gameguard.dll [entry point]
gameguard.dll [EAX]

or like this

gameguard.dll [jmp entry point]
gameguard.dll [call EAX]

or just like this

gameguard.dll [ExportProc]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, it showed me Attached Successful!

But anyway, its not connected it main. All I wanted to know is how to hook it next into main?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
screamo15 maybe your library have any export function

ammandes you must type library name only. But if your library startup from export procedure, you must set this procedure name

For example if i need hook GameGuard http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/gameguard-free-version-957436/
1. Startup DLib Attacher and open main.exe
2. Press Add
3. Input GameGuard.dll into 'Library name' field
4. Set 'Enable procedure call'
5. Input Init into 'Procedure name' field
6. Press Submit and Attach
7. Profit

UPD video by Pinkof

Back