Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DmN Webshop 1.6 Free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There alot missing modules on this 1.6
Because last version from real one is 1.5

And Its has, unban,online exchange, Market system , Change name, change class , Exchange credits and so on.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @eyesofdark I don't understand y nobody care to help U. But here I will.
Account n character db is MuOnline
Host is 127.0.0.1
Credit1 is credits
Credit2 is credits2
pls like :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credits is part of the installation not credits from who omg!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
cant get it need help?>....

DmN CMS: Failed to connect to sql server instance. Please check your configuration details.

too many fill up form i dont understand

Please help me with this....Please see below and teach me what to inpout in every box

cryy - [Release] DmN Webshop 1.6 Free - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
R u using odbc or mssql? make sure it is correct.
pls enable Storebox & all the below. storebox is use for storing an item when u make purchase. after that u need to put it back to warehouse.
Btw admin account is for any account that u want to make it as admin.
& lastly keyin this
credits name: credits
second credits name: credits2
pls press "like" button

cant get it need help?>....

DmN CMS: Failed to connect to sql server instance. Please check your configuration details.

too many fill up form i dont understand

Please help me with this....Please see below and teach me what to inpout in every box

cryy - [Release] DmN Webshop 1.6 Free - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ROFL that is the default anyway, he just only reminding you about that.... instead to reply just hit the like button for that. :p

thanks daezugun appreciate that thanks anyway. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If my players vote for the server the credit points don't go to Dmn Webshop any idea guys?
For clear explanation, My players vote that they must get Credits, After they vote the credits on Webshop is still 0
Help!

Reaction score
If my players vote for the server the credit points don't go to Dmn Webshop any idea guys?
For clear explanation, My players vote that they must get Credits, After they vote the credits on Webshop is still 0
Help!

if you are using MuCore vote rewards. check the module and replace MEMB_CREDITS to DMN_Shop_Credits. =) simple as that

Back