Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DmN Webshop 1.6 Free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finally got it to work... it seems that Xampp was not connecting to my SQL server but I found it weird because Mu Core would connect. Some .dlls were missing from 1.7.7 Xampp and to avoid the hassle of downloading each one, just install Xampp 1.7.3 (last release that contains almost all ext dlls)

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Webshop work good :)
But why all items don't have serials? every item from webshop have 000000 as serial :( Any fix?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Webshop work good :)
But why all items don't have serials? every item from webshop have 000000 as serial :( Any fix?

I think that's normal, it's a protection thing, you can set on GameServer that items with 000000 serial CANT BE TRADED / SOLD, (on some gs's obviously, not on all.) so this would mean no webshop items traded and/or sold.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But without serial you can't trace any item from webshop :( And if someone duplicate it you can't find dupe :(
In savoy and mucore webshop every item had diffrend serial.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But without serial you can't trace any item from webshop :( And if someone duplicate it you can't find dupe :(
In savoy and mucore webshop every item had diffrend serial.

Yeah, sounds logic.
I dont have this working right now, but it's installed, so next time i run my test gs, ill test this, maybe it can be fixed easily.
Gimme a few days. Kinda busy right now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What can be the possible reason of that only one account in the whole server can't login, it say "invalid username" but in DB everything its OK. the rest of accounts can login normally.

I found this in decoded release :

$bad = array( 'javascript', 'vbscript', 'expression', 'applet', 'xml', 'script', 'embed', 'object', 'iframe', 'frame', 'frameset', 'bgsound', 'title', 'base', 'form' );

one of this words is part of the nick of my user and i think this duck up the login, it can be "fixed"?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What can be the possible reason of that only one account in the whole server can't login, it say "invalid username" but in DB everything its OK. the rest of accounts can login normally.

I found this in decoded release :

one of this words is part of the nick of my user and i think this duck up the login, it can be "fixed"?

you could erase the word from the "bad" list, but that may leave an open vulnerability, i reccommrnd you either change that user's ID or making him a new account and transfer his stuff there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
recently webshop has not been syncing with my database and credits dont update. It worked just the other day. I can't find any errors or anything, has anyone encountered this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you make any important database change?.
I never had this issue.

no changes to the database except shrinking log file. I even tried to reinstall mucore and webshop 1.6 and it would still not sync. Importing credits don't seem to work too but I can buy items and add them to my character.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I installed shop, everithing works normally, but I have one problem: when I have some item from season 4 or more in my warehouse(items that support sockets) I cant buy anything. shop gives such error:
Error

Found unknown item in warehouse
please remove it first.

can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it means shop database is missing some item from your server item file and shop can't calculate unknown item size

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have a question how to make another admin user at pass because i forgot the user at pass of my webshop..

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have a question how to limit the socket options in this release??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question how to make another admin user at pass because i forgot the user at pass of my webshop..

Code:
UPDATE MEMB_INFO SET Admin = 2 WHERE memb___id = 'your acc'

it means shop database is missing some item from your server item file and shop can't calculate unknown item size

Check shop configuration or use socket editor.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi to all how can i put gmcp in this release?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything worked well ... after the installation:

REMOVED
Help me please

Last edited:
Apprentice
Reaction score
@Illidian666,

did u installed ionCube Loader?

what php version have u installed?

this webshop works perfect with PHP Version 5.3.1 (xampp 1.7.3, tested by me)

wsho - [Release] DmN Webshop 1.6 Free - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I installed ioncube without any problem ...
I use XAMPP-win32-1.7.0
PHP Version 5.2.8

Back