Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DT Web 1.1 Updated

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So to come of new modules: Lost Password Change Password Online Players Blood Castle Rank Square Sky Devil Rank Rank + Event Fıxed all credits WebMarket, jewels, stone, + Protect rena Dupe!!! IMPORTANT!!! If you want to market all the Jewels must be in a table named StoneRena if you do not have to change it in the modules on the market in the folders and user mod/inc everything is tested and works! I did my best as I can. I'm not a designer. There is only one minus, and it is that you need to find a deposit system. In the next Updates may be added. Use it in good health!

Update 1.1 [Deposit]: added a menu from which you can see their deposited the stones, as well as a click on one of them (according to the link for the redirect that you adjust it from the php file) you can deposit their stones. Of course you will need the StoneRena, as well as modules for a deposit system, if you have any you'll have no problem, otherwise you will have a "bug" in the site!

Masteru - [Release] DT Web 1.1 Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link1:

Download Link2:

Download Link3: Update 0.1:

Credits for all works : MeMoS Template: Mu Killer Update: WarWorld Team​

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm, why i have errors?

Is it because of QA errors?

Server: Msg 2705, Level 16, State 4, Line 2Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'Resets' in table 'dbo.Character' is specified more than once.
Server: Msg 2705, Level 16, State 4, Line 2
Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'GrandResets' in table 'dbo.Character' is specified more than once.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys this is an old version.
New better version soonwill be uploaded!
Here some pictures:

Back