Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dupe Timed Checker

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, i saw a thread on the Muserver help section asking for dupecheck.

and there is it!

This program runs your dupefinder every 3/5/10/15mins etc... U config the time that u want, just put it on the same folder of your dupe finder.
i already run this program on my server about 1year and it rocks!
This will stop the dupers on ur private server, have fun! :wiggle:

Bye

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't change anything on the prog. The credits are on the program interface (Nuckz)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What if the players dupe BOK and dupe it? It don't really have the same serial code for the dupe finder to check on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Serial is all you can check for with checkers but.. this application is a bit redundant.. you can just use windows' scheduled tasks to run your dupe checker every x minutes or the same time every day or the same day every month of biweekly anyway.. so whats the point in an app to do it for you?

Also theres no need to run it every x minutes unless you have really low security/bad files etc and all your players are scum you prob wont get more than 1 duper per week even on large servers..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, for my English. I am asking what if you dupe the BOK, and you drop the BOK. The serial will be different, and it is also become an item instead of BOK now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you may use a ql dupe checker, it will slow down ur database, but i think it's really good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cold666 said:
you may use a ql dupe checker, it will slow down ur database, but i think it's really good.
SQL (i assume you mean SQL not QL) dupe checkers are a piece of crap, they dont, for example, check the serial of 1 item against ALL other serials in the game. This is only possible from an executable dupe checker (it would take like 4 minutes to update someones character if it was done from sql on a big database)

However this release is just a scheduler not a dupe checker so its pointless anyway! windows can schedule your dupe checker if you have one a lot more powerfully! :blowup:

Back