Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Enemy MuWeb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have some problem ... i have instaled zend ... but for some reason dont work with latest version of xamp ... and when i try to install the web .. some error ocurs ... :|

can some one help me ?

thx in advance :(:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have some problem ... i have instaled zend ... but for some reason dont work with latest version of xamp ... and when i try to install the web .. some error ocurs ... :|

can some one help me ?

have you been modify the install? cause here are an error in code...download again...and change the db.php

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There you go...the link works now

site did not work for me but it looks nice at least.

(Stupid router can't transfer over to the xamp server to display the files anyways so it really does not matter how it works for me, as I can not get a web up cause my router is a Special person)

Don Corleone
Reaction score

can some one help me ?

i know how to fix that problem ^^ pm me you,r msn i help you via msn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[rant]
Umm comments like that are pretty useless.
If you are going to rate a release, and not give it 10/10, then you have to say WHY it lost marks, so that it is actually constructive.
(That is unless you want everyone only releasing 7/10 items because you were too lazy to tell them what you thought was wrong with it in the first place.)

If you do not give 10/10, then you need to tell them what they can do better, so that they can make it better and then release something that you feel proud to give 10/10.

A rating without comments is like a website with no content, its pointless and a waste of time.
[/rant]

Anyways, the only thing I see as a problem is that where you have;
"Server has been alive for X days, X hours, X minutes, X seconds"
1. Take out the "seconds" who cares if its up 10 or 30 seconds, not a big deal and its a waste of space.
2. Either change the font color or add it in a div or hilight it or something because it blends in with th background some times.

Other then that, all looks good, it has a nice comfy feel to it, not too hi tech, but not too basic, its a happy medium.

The color scheme is pretty good for a default release as its nice and easy on the eyes.

Not too over the top but not too dumbed down.

All and all 9.4/10 Total.

Breakdown
Ease of install: 10/10
Ease of use: 10/10
Color Scheme: 7/10
Security: 7/10
Content: 9.5/10
Misc: 8.9/10

Don Corleone
Reaction score
[rant]
If you are going to rate a release, and not give it 10/10, then you have to say WHY it lost marks, so that it is actually constructive.
(That is unless you want everyone only releasing 7/10 items because you were too lazy to tell them what you thought was wrong with it in the first place.)

If you do not give 10/10, then you need to tell them what they can do better, so that they can make it better and then release something that you feel proud to give 10/10.

A rating without comments is like a website with no content, its pointless and a waste of time.
[/rant]

1. Take out the "seconds" who cares if its up 10 or 30 seconds, not a big deal and its a waste of space.
2. Either change the font color or add it in a div or hilight it or something because it blends in with th background some times.

Other then that, all looks good, it has a nice comfy feel to it, not too hi tech, but not too basic, its a happy medium.

The color scheme is pretty good for a default release as its nice and easy on the eyes.

Breakdown

totally agree :), nice comment

i rate 10 / 10:thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[rant]

[/rant]

Breakdown

thank you...i appreciate this :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
beephone, check if you have mod_rewrite enable in your httpd.conf apache file.
if you install this web in a folder, eg. enemy, you must edit .htaccess file and change line
Code:
RewriteBase /
with
Code:
RewriteBase /enemy

Pleas can you add here Apache server configured ? to this web ? pleas ..

Apprentice
Reaction score
beephone, there are no need special configurations of Apache, just enable mod_rewrite.

very nice notes... I will give note 8 for scripts and 6.5 for optimization - executing about 20 queries / page (o_O) could be very stressing for server.
to optimize this: server statistics and tops to be stored in .xml files. and called from there, performing query just once to 1 hour, the server configuration to be kept in plain text not in the database, etc ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GrInYa - [Release] Enemy MuWeb - RaGEZONE Forums

Whats the f*ck? :blink:
(My DataBase is MD5 for CzF Season 4.5)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GrInYa - [Release] Enemy MuWeb - RaGEZONE Forums

Whats the f*ck? :blink:
(My DataBase is MD5 for CzF Season 4.5)

i give you 100% that you have press buton install more then once...to install this web one press is enough ;)

NOTICE FOR ALL: This alert is not an error but an sugestion for all of us...because if after install is written "Can't create <something>" then this <something> already exist in your database and you can view your web without bugs ;)

PS: A lot of people wrote me about this...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's normal, that appear all white.. because the index is crypted.. ^^ nice work for the modules i will need it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i said, i tried to install the web but it didn't worked, although i installed zend optimizer before that. I didn't changed nothing else but the cfgs.php and it still gave me the error, i'm thinking that the database cause this kind of problem, i have added you in skype, i hope you'll get online so we can talk.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
People next 3-4 days i'm going to be OFFLINE, after that i will continue my work...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php on line 20

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
beephone, check if you have mod_rewrite enable in your httpd.conf apache file.
if you install this web in a folder, eg. enemy, you must edit .htaccess file and change line
Code:
RewriteBase /
with
Code:
RewriteBase /enemy

i can`t find anyware this line in .htaccess, what supose to do now?

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
secure : 1%
alot of modules are missing by info:
- This web is premium .
- And not support all modules
So what means free sharewere web what would be?

but still have someting interesting in the original web

Back