Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full English MX Launcher!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Enjoy :thumbup:

Hoy Pinoy Kami!!!:thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no wonder your a noob! hahaha... oh by the way where did yah leech this release? if i know you only got this on the EXERNON forum! hahaha... ei... Mods... will you kindly close this thread... f#$%ng noob! is there an explenation on how did yah translated this launcher?

Noob!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you is the Ducking noob ^Master^Yoda^ , if he take it anywhere but what he get when he release it here, make you easy to find ?
and if u is norman pp you can do this work by yourself useing resourcehacker.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhmm translating launcher is way too easy.

There is text file for it in launcher. If i remember right it was Update.inf/ini. Also need edit litle it with hex editor.

This is not leech'ed from exernon since i have translated right when mx realased thayr client patch.

So hes not n00b, but you ^Master^Yoda^ are because you start insult before know facts. And btw insulting is against forum rules also.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
^Master^Yoda^ said:
no wonder your a noob! hahaha... oh by the way where did yah leech this release? if i know you only got this on the EXERNON forum! hahaha... ei... Mods... will you kindly close this thread... f#$%ng noob! is there an explenation on how did yah translated this launcher?
Noob!!!
You are the real NOOB Yoda

I Dont care about you and EXERNON

:thumbup:

Naging Moderator ka lang ng Exernon yabang mo na, wala ka namang naitutulong :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DTM1980 said:
Uhmm translating launcher is way too easy.

There is text file for it in launcher. If i remember right it was Update.inf/ini. Also need edit litle it with hex editor.

This is not leech'ed from exernon since i have translated right when mx realased thayr client patch.

So hes not n00b, but you ^Master^Yoda^ are because you start insult before know facts. And btw insulting is against forum rules also.
Thanks...
BTW: Im Using program to translate this Launcher. its ******* Lolzzz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
^Master^Yoda^ said:
Noob!!!
Nice Job Lord Joni, but some ppl want you to explain on how you do this kind of translation and what is the program are u using?
PS: This is the Home of RAGEZONE not EXERNON so ^Master^Yoda^ you better out of this forum and kiss my butt. you such a Ducking NOOB to accuse other ppl.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already posted launcher for 1.0 versions, just try to see

3 languages:
Portuguese
English
Spanish

Just change INI!!!

Ip update function and client options, nice buttons too ;) try that

so, don't insult anymore, just ignore it

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
phillips41 said:
what seems funny to me is you made the same mistake i did on puting sound and music in the wrong places?

well probably because thats the one you released in our forum?
anyway you can also use other launcher why bother use this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This release is for noob that dont know much about anything R everything.
If you are pro plz let go. REMEMBER it not for u pro.
Noob like me am happy to have this translated launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The REAL one who made this, deserves all the credit! So everyone, shush! Don't fight!

:thumbup:

LOL!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
^Master^Yoda^ said:
Noob!!!
Do u have any contribution of MX Server that u fixed?
If you dont have, dont acuse or insult ppl. just praise. LolzZz

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmmnna, so many comments. that's why ragezone is full of useless alphanumeric phrase because of kiddies behaviour... let me try this, i'm noypi too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ranboy said:
hmmmnna, so many comments. that's why ragezone is full of useless alphanumeric phrase because of kiddies behaviour... let me try this, i'm noypi too.
beats me.

thanks for the file though.. (reading hundreds of posts to get one useful thing is kinda stupid...)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CMoSS said:
Do u have any contribution of MX Server that u fixed?
If you dont have, dont acuse or insult ppl. just praise. LolzZz

Sometimes It needs to give credit to the developer regardless how hard or easy the file released to show some little respect coz if some ppl would steal credit for wat they worked for maybe nextym, if developers have something usefull, would think twice if they will release it or not.

LIke me for instance I'm moding client to add 1.1e+ items to mx version 1.0d Im almost done just need some editing in item.bmd and planing to release it as soon as im done in exernon and here but if some pll would steal my work probably i will think twice. yes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
=XEO= said:
Sometimes It needs to give credit to the developer regardless how hard or easy the file released to show some little respect coz if some ppl would steal credit for wat they worked for maybe nextym, if developers have something usefull, would think twice if they will release it or not.
LIke me for instance I'm moding client to add 1.1e+ items to mx version 1.0d Im almost done just need some editing in item.bmd and planing to release it as soon as im done in exernon and here but if some pll would steal my work probably i will think twice. yes?

Yeah, you're right but do you have to reveal our top secret?

:chair:

LOL, just messin' with yah!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
=XEO= said:
im not asking you:eh: im asking for ^Master^Yoda^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why can't i download? It tells i don't have permision:toilet_cl

Back