Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Evolution Team Season 2.X

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all i want to test these this files for beta test and maybe later use for liver server if there are no issues of course

I want to know for the beginning this files is stable have holes or big bugs or have problems with the security such as dupe/inject exdb or Disconnect Hack etc which can affect the server and the game ?

Last edited:
Evolution Team
Reaction score
the latest version avaliable can be found in our web, about the questions no problems detected

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why i have this problems guys when i try to open this muserver ?

GUIDE how to setup files correct:

IP Change
CS/Data/Serverlist.dat
Data/MapServerInfo.dat
Data/lang/kor/common..

SQL Change
EventServer
RankingServer
Exdb
EData/ESQL.ini <-- Important! If you got problem with connection when you edit this file means your configs are wrong

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

IP Change
CS/Data/Serverlist.dat
Data/MapServerInfo.dat
Data/lang/kor/common..

SQL Change
EventServer
RankingServer
Exdb
EData/ESQL.ini <-- Important! If you got problem with connection when you edit this file means your configs are wrong

For castle siege error - just configure your cs start date etc. Look for tutorial in tutorial section.
Second one - (maybe helps)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

IP Change
CS/Data/Serverlist.dat
Data/MapServerInfo.dat
Data/lang/kor/common..

SQL Change
EventServer
RankingServer
Exdb

Enable namepipes for sql error

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For castle siege error - just configure your cs start date etc. Look for tutorial in tutorial section.
Second one - (maybe helps)

Enable namepipes for sql error

thank you for help but it is a waste of time to use this old files because have no new update from what I have seen so far and some players show bug problems,this demonstrates that this old file is not stable to use live

this version is MuServer Evolution-Team Season 2.X Gold v2.7 is old but if you go on the original website you have MuEmulator 1.00.20 v39-Free.zip

But what is the trick it's easy is work [Time period: 5 months demo] so you can use the latest version then you need to pay In case some of you do not know

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here i leave u all the s2x source 33mb not the 8mb noob source (for learning) need to fix some stuff but you can work on it and make it awsome :)

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
here i leave u all the s2x source 33mb not the 8mb noob source (for learning) need to fix some stuff but you can work on it and make it awsome :)

Have client side?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to setup server, but getting this error. tried several fixes, but nothing. can you help me fix this? I use windows 7 x32, ty

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to setup server, but getting this error. tried several fixes, but nothing. can you help me fix this? I use windows 7 x32, ty

I recommend you look for much better files this is to old and no update to fixed the problems this version have no good for live server but do whatever you want

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
toold me to downloand new version , what is that new version on clinet ?
i try this but not works ::>> Serial: 3m23MN75884lbgc8
Version: 22589

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does someone have maybe character.ini and skills.ini configured for default mu formulas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a bug on BK out of nowhere, it just happens randomly. Basically some npcs disappear and if you can see npcs - cannot use them, walking animation is a bit different, he is not making full steps but half steps. And he is invisible to other players or he shows that he is standing but in reality he is walking around. Cant wear any items either. Trying to figure out how to avoid this, but nothing works except deleting character :(

and this is in GS Screenshot_2 - [Release] Evolution Team Season 2.X - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back