Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ex204 MU Server + Client + Encoder by Nemesis

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For all those who have or have had problems trying to Execute the new Encoder v2.00, here I leave a new version of it. but it doesn't require having the .NET Frameworks or the C++ Redistributables Package Libraries installed to work.

Download Encoder v2.00 (Second Edition):

aO8cX94 - [Release] Ex204 MU Server + Client + Encoder by Nemesis - RaGEZONE Forums
Did you encountered when pressing "X" button in game the keyboard stop working only "ESC" works.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When start GameServer or GameServerCS i get error "Cannot find M:\Drive." how can i fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
every couple of hours I have this error in the GS and disconnects all users:
GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed with error 640 server delete this happens when there are more than 10 users online i use windws 7 ultimate and in server 2003 dont work

Spanish: cada un par de horas tengo este error en el GS y me desconecta a todos los users:GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed with error 64 0 server delete,esto sucede al sobrepasar los 10 users online.
uso windows 7 ultimate,probe en server 2003 y directamente no funciona por una libreria que server 2003 no puede tener por mas que la instale no funciona.
Kiosani - [Release] Ex204 MU Server + Client + Encoder by Nemesis - RaGEZONE Forums

every couple of hours I have this error in the GS and disconnects all users:GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed with error 640 server delete this happens when there are more than 10 users online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem with this files. When I'm opening GameServer i have error : RankingServer and china words.. I don't understand where is error.
I changed all - ip/sql pass.
Kiosani - [Release] Ex204 MU Server + Client + Encoder by Nemesis - RaGEZONE Forums

Go to commonsever.cfg and find ip 10.0.0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i fix "you cannot use that skill" ??

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
M:\ drive Error still persists, testing the files on Windows server 2008 R2
I think Mauro Kiosani stop this project, there is still some error like pressing 'X' in game and the keyboard stop working like Button M/D I think it's because of the CashShop that Mauro didn't implemented on this files.I think it's not suitable on making public server at this moment using this files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone help me when right in char, the gameserver stopped working.

Back