Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Exclusive MU2 Online INT/KOR Client IBT Webzen By DeadZ Team.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guyz i don't get something here - are that picuters from official webzen site or source of that game is opened and you are trying do develop it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guyz i don't get something here - are that picuters from official webzen site or source of that game is opened and you are trying do develop it ?

This is the effect of R&D ;).

Released client is unofficial and actually I think that no one knows its testing status (ALPHA, BETA). There is also no offical server available so the only way to decode some communication stuff is reverse engineering.

Reaction score
This is the effect of R&D ;).

Released client is unofficial and actually I think that no one knows its testing status (ALPHA, BETA). There is also no offical server available so the only way to decode some communication stuff is reverse engineering.

That's the main problem about emulating this. Yeah, we could make a nearly completely functional login server, but ingame stuff itself would be a huge pain in butt if we don't have a running server we can sniff packets from and play around with.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what is the password? i cant extract it the password..

how can i get account to play the game?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
why don't you put MU2 character/item/mobs to old MU so at lest you enjoy using that graphic in MU world :cool: idea Only and sorry for bad english if i got... :sleep:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guyz....

there is some leaks from alpha:

besides:

looks like not dead yet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From time to time I am trying to work on the latest client. Few weeks ago I successfully "deobfuscated" *.upk files and now it is possible to open them in e.g. umodel or UE Explorer. Unfortunately I got stuck on map entering - procedure for debug client does not work - I see only spinning throbber and that's all ;). I have no idea how I can achieve this - I tried every combination but it looks like some additional message should be sent.

btw. if someone needs this deobfuscator, just pm me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone try to extract .usm files from Mu Legend client?

I have tried with VGMToolbox and Unreal Package Extractor, but getting error:
ERROR: Wrong tag in package: 44495243

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anyone here able to locate and extract language files, so we could start translating at least UI elements?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys now whe have this need client some one can make a new emulation whit this...

Reaction score
mu2core (emulator) project is not dead, just paused until there are servers which are actually running...
Sadly, all of the old code is lost in time (maybe, Holy still got it). Anyways, it has to be rewriten...

Yo, Holy, PM me if u still got it xD

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Someone have a tools to open upk files couse this old one are not working anymore for that
Thx

Back