Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Exclusive MU2 Online INT/KOR Client IBT Webzen By DeadZ Team.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow! So many maps to train and how about the PVP system of MU 2. I can't wait to see it. Hope they tested soon and open in next month.
Is there any news update man?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, as I promise IN-GAME BOOBS!!!!!!

MeGaMaX - [Release] Exclusive MU2 Online INT/KOR Client IBT Webzen By DeadZ Team. - RaGEZONE Forums

Barb-like char in Drudin Village

MeGaMaX - [Release] Exclusive MU2 Online INT/KOR Client IBT Webzen By DeadZ Team. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I downloaded it and just have the customer sign for his files are quite different from traditional customers MuOnline .. I wonder how you are testing this client? For I see members posting pictures of the game and would like to know how they are doing it.

Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no tool to view maps, in fact, assets like trees, bridges, columns, walls etc are not the same format udk uses.

those are only images, download UPK Extractor and it will dump that, but remember, they are just pictures.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there is no tool to view maps, in fact, assets like trees, bridges, columns, walls etc are not the same format udk uses.

those are only images, download UPK Extractor and it will dump that, but remember, they are just pictures.

I am try the UE3 and umodel.exe and extract.exe .

View attachment 137682 1.PNG - [Release] Exclusive MU2 Online INT/KOR Client IBT Webzen By DeadZ Team. - RaGEZONE Forums

and I can't read except tga FILES
View attachment 137683

and how to open in 3D model.?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
#News September-30

1: They released out new client for the internal network this client contain everything new its totally new, every single file is new
2: MU2 will be out for xbox and ios and pc and android not confirmed from the developers but peoples inside the company saying that specially there is new client for those systems that i have some of it.
3: I will start upload the new client with some screenshots

#Edit
Taser Screenshot ^^

Greetings MeGaMaX.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omfG every file is new? f......

anw thanks waiting for download, android support ftw.

Back