Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Exclusive MU2 Online INT/KOR Client IBT Webzen By DeadZ Team.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hope you get all done really its little hard for me since i am alone in this and i will give it up for now goodluck with it gyiz :)!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didnt get appreciating for releasing the client xD from IGC-Network-Team. :|, Well i hope atleast they release the emulator free for ragezone :/, and i promise keep releasing the client updates if there is by webzen

Greetings MeGaMaX.

You've got respect from RZ more than the emulator because they probably make it commercial not free.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its for sure that the emulator from IGCN will no be free dudes what you think it will be for money :)!

And really thanks you MeGaMax you rock!

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
I didnt get appreciating for releasing the client xD from IGC-Network-Team. :|, Well i hope atleast they release the emulator free for ragezone :/, and i promise keep releasing the client updates if there is by webzen

Greetings MeGaMaX.

We haven't forgotten that you shared the client, do not worry about it. :) but right now there is nothing to share, we have still alot work to do to make this game playable.

And yes, thank you from IGCN Team :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Amazing!!

I would love to see it working! Amazing!

As a fan and a customer all I can say is: This is what I expect from IGC ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
old goblin, new goblin
MeGaMaX - [Release] Exclusive MU2 Online INT/KOR Client IBT Webzen By DeadZ Team. - RaGEZONE Forums

REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release!

For those wondering how to view the models:

1º Download Umodel (UE Viewer) =>
2º Search for the UPK file that you want to see.
3º Drag-and-drop the file to umodel.exe
4º Then use page down/up to see all the textures/models.

Resident Evil is coming to MU2 :lol:
MeGaMaX - [Release] Exclusive MU2 Online INT/KOR Client IBT Webzen By DeadZ Team. - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw amazing work IGCN you guys rock!.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and where did u get that? lol

No idea how they did it but inside the CookedPC folder there are some files with .u extension (especially MU2Game.u since the others
might be the same for all UE3 games).

Those are UnrealScript files and using "UPK Decompressor" and then "UE Explorer" you can actually see some source code,
even korean comments :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing! Looking forward for any progress made here.. Happy to back again for this game.. :thumbup:

Thanks for the release Megamax & your team.. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No idea how they did it but inside the CookedPC folder there are some files with .u extension (especially MU2Game.u since the others
might be the same for all UE3 games).

Those are UnrealScript files and using "UPK Decompressor" and then "UE Explorer" you can actually see some source code,
even korean comments :lol:

yes, i've found everything i need almost the way u said. :)
i have to say, webzen's programmers dont care about private servers.

Back