Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Exillum S3 (Reedlan + Cutoms)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am following KarLi's youtube tutorial, but I still can not connect my client to server. StartUP script is running and also GameServer, I changed ip addresses in main using HEX editor, but I got instant disconnect right after client loads. I turned off firewall (just in case) and also added filtration rules. Also, client sometimes crashes even before loading. Do you have any ideas, how to fix this? I was able to run Season2 in the past, but now I want to try Season3. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am following KarLi's youtube tutorial, but I still can not connect my client to server. StartUP script is running and also GameServer, I changed ip addresses in main using HEX editor, but I got instant disconnect right after client loads. I turned off firewall (just in case) and also added filtration rules. Also, client sometimes crashes even before loading. Do you have any ideas, how to fix this? I was able to run Season2 in the past, but now I want to try Season3. Thanks in advance.

well lets forget the crash thing for now, most important is to connect first.

what IP you use in files? that official IP of yours?
if yes then be sure you opened ports 44405/55901/55919

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for reply, KarLi.

I am using IP from output of "ipconfig" command - my IPv4 interface address. I suppose I should use that address, not default gateway. IP address from Cmyip.com is completely different. My firewall is turned off, so it should not block anything, but I am currently staying at the hotel, so is it possible that router is blocking communication? So even when I am on "localhost", it is sending packet to router and back? Thanks, I am little bit confused.

Last edited:
Reaction score
well if using ipv4 then its all good, no need to open ports..
all i know is just use IPv4 in files 2 files..
1. mapserverinfo.dat (IP)
2. connectserver folder/data/serverlist.dat (IP)

and for client side:
1. main.exe or .dll file with your (IP)

then you must be able to connect..
if u still cannot connect that means.

1. you edit ip not correctly
2. you have an issue with your router and it doesnt make it work well you can try installing Loopback adapter and then re-check..
but best way if nothing works = install Hamachi (LogMeIn) then create network with the hamachi application > use the IP from there i dont remember Ipv4 or ipv6, and use it on server files/client.. then u can connect super easy (but u must have hamachi running)

BEST WAY:
buy VPS > open ports through firewal settings 44405/55901/55919 and thats it =]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well if using ipv4 then its all good, no need to open ports..
all i know is just use IPv4 in files 2 files..
1. mapserverinfo.dat (IP)
2. connectserver folder/data/serverlist.dat (IP)

and for client side:
1. main.exe or .dll file with your (IP)

then you must be able to connect..
if u still cannot connect that means.

1. you edit ip not correctly
2. you have an issue with your router and it doesnt make it work well you can try installing Loopback adapter and then re-check..
but best way if nothing works = install Hamachi (LogMeIn) then create network with the hamachi application > use the IP from there i dont remember Ipv4 or ipv6, and use it on server files/client.. then u can connect super easy (but u must have hamachi running)

BEST WAY:
buy VPS > open ports through firewal settings 44405/55901/55919 and thats it =]
I tried to use hamachi, but it is still same. If I want to use VPS, the server application will be running on remote machine, or the remote machine will be only used as kind of proxy server, so people can access it from internet?

Reaction score
I tried to use hamachi, but it is still same. If I want to use VPS, the server application will be running on remote machine, or the remote machine will be only used as kind of proxy server, so people can access it from internet?

Yeah man, hamachi should work actually.. i dontk now where the problem is i must look into it but i dont know if i have the free time for that.

anyways when you get VPS then everything is open there, the IP and ports u just enable from firewall and thats it, ppl can connect from the internet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My old server files + source)

Trailer: ^^

Customs:

• Golden Fenrir Mix (Chaos Machine)
  • Added Jewel Of Wind
  • Changed trade + warehouse zen limit (999 999 999 Zen)
  • Guild System
  • Stone Exchanger(exchange Stone to credits)
  • Drop Rena from Golden Soldier,Vepar,Wheel
  • AddZen

SERVER+SOURCE

CLIENT

links offline !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello your download url is don't availabled . can u re-upload or new url plz :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i remember right, when i was testing these files, i got same issue, and fail was in client. Just try another client and it should work good.

Back