Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Exillum S3 (Reedlan + Cutoms)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone a no MD5 DB for this ? I tried with other no MD5 DB and can't connect after that just freezing after i enter account and password... or somebody any idea how to make MuCore 1.08 work with MD5 (not just switching from admincp)!?

P.S. : It work with your DB but I can't create account from mucore!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now really somebody could give a DB without MD5 for this files? I have other db without MD5 but i just can't connect to game if i use that...the gameserver and joinserver see that i am connected but the game just freezes ... after i exit the gameserver and joinserver sayes that too (user closed).

Anybody know what to do with my DB to work with this files? or just post no md5 db for this...

Reaction score
Now really somebody could give a DB without MD5 for this files? I have other db without MD5 but i just can't connect to game if i use that...the gameserver and joinserver see that i am connected but the game just freezes ... after i exit the gameserver and joinserver sayes that too (user closed).

Anybody know what to do with my DB to work with this files? or just post no md5 db for this...

try my repack ?
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/exillum-s3-reedlan-cutoms-982587-post7961640/#post7961640
i think u can use non md5 but remember id must contain 5+ characters

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stil not working....maybe tell me then how to set mucore to work with md5.... not just enableing from admin panel...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Stil not working....maybe tell me then how to set mucore to work with md5.... not just enableing from admin panel...

maybe try use another version/release of mucore, or try other web engine. a prefer Deathless engine web, MWC or ExEngine webs. They are better than mucore ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have a question... how can i remove the minimap in the right corner?

Great files by the way.. Thanks!

Oh! and i need to know how to edit this msg:

Androjd123 - [Release] Exillum S3 (Reedlan + Cutoms) - RaGEZONE Forums

Somebody knows how to do it??

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup i put the md5 dll to the sql folder and executed sql querry for it... i can connect to the server if I make md5 account, the only problem is that I can't use mucore with this files... maybe there is something more to do in mucore, not just only to switch md5 on from admincp... ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont think its kind of possible to remove it , that will need for you to re-code it from the sources only if you know how.

also that message must be on client \data\ocal\text.bmd or something

That's what i thought.. and i couldn't find that msg in text.bmd.. it's a disturbing window... ><

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
search in sources protocol.cpp, there will be this text in russian. change it and compile .dll to gs

Thanks a lot man!! i found it in client sources/protocol.cpp.. what an amazing files... it's the first time that i can work server files with visual c++ and it is so useful.

I develop wow servers too and visual c++ is a great tool for all of this stuff...

Thanks again!

Yup i put the md5 dll to the sql folder and executed sql querry for it... i can connect to the server if I make md5 account, the only problem is that I can't use mucore with this files... maybe there is something more to do in mucore, not just only to switch md5 on from admincp... ?

Same problem here.. you can't connect with an existing md5 account neither register a new one. I installed mucore yesterday paying special attention to md5 config and it is on.. but it is still not working.

Somebody ran this files with mucore???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Problem Solved!!

(I'm using GMO's adaptation of this repack - thanks for that, by the way -)

Turn off md5 in mucore and try to register a new account. If succes, and you can't connect to the server with the account you just registered, go to your server files and delete the whole JoinServer folder and replace it by this one:

If you turned off md5 in mucore, and the registration failed, then follow this steps in MuOnline Db:

-Go to tables and then right click in MEMB_Info
-Design table
-Change memb_pwd field to "varchar"
-Change sno_number from 13 to 18 in the third column (i'm from Chile and in spanish, that column is called Longitud. I don't know how to say that in english :p )

Then close the window and click save. The next window will say that you may lose some info, click yes.

Then try to register a new account again, replace the joinserver, log in to your client and have fun :p

PS: I did not develop this joinserver. It is the one in the SCFMT repack.

Bug found:
warehouse bug. The items disappear when you want to get them back.

Gameserver msg: warehouse item not found [charactername]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i ve got a problem... Illusion temple is not working when trying to enter it says "you need a ticket" even if i have it and when pressing right mouse to check time it always shows "After 255 minutes you may enter Illusion Temple" someone can help?

This wasn't even a problem... sorry for spaming i was using +6 ticket... LOOOL but anyway i have the problem that it shows wrong time when pressing right mouse...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you will need to try using other databases Exhurtum
and see if that'll help.

I'm using your version of this repack and i'm running the db's in MSSQL Server 2000.. if i change the db's i don't know if the custom jewels will keep working, or gamblers, etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm using your version of this repack and i'm running the db's in MSSQL Server 2000.. if i change the db's i don't know if the custom jewels will keep working, or gamblers, etc.

the DB's I have on my repack are different , so if you might use exillium release original DB's then it might help .
or u can play with the warehouse table on muonline databases.

Back