Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ExTeam Season 4 Episode 6,Old Developmen/Custom

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody help me ! I dont know what to do??!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you guys have a jewel of socket? can i have the files please for season4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I have problem with edditing Server side! I cant find files where to change few things. Here will be screenshot!

stalintlv - [Release] ExTeam Season 4 Episode 6,Old Developmen/Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

Also this one cant find in Text.bmd

stalintlv - [Release] ExTeam Season 4 Episode 6,Old Developmen/Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

Normaly its in serverlist but this client dont have that file. Maybe someone can help with this one ? Im useing MuMagicHand editor! For first time i cant edit client side properly! Hope to any solutions!

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello! I have problem with edditing Server side! I cant find files where to change few things. Here will be screenshot!

Also this one cant find in Text.bmd

Normaly its in serverlist but this client dont have that file. Maybe someone can help with this one ? Im useing MuMagicHand editor! For first time i cant edit client side properly! Hope to any solutions!

First one try ServerList.bmd
second one i guess in source, try search in server files maybe have some config for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all new items bug visual

how to fix it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In order for new things to appear, wings of level 5 need to buy this module from ExTeam

Back