Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FHX Public S3 EP1 Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As some people knows I planed to release a full EP1 with IT and Custom Features but "I changed my mind" and I transform that files in private files.

Anyway in my old blog there was many people , more than I thought, seeing all the days my progress
of my EP1 & EP2 files.

So I release this as a gift to all that people who all the days were seeing my blog, and as a promise
that I made to FeN$x.

Well I dont talk more, the people who knows my blog and actually forum knows the things I worked on,
so I will not post pictures.

Download.

Code:
[url=http://rapidshare.com/files/100001622/MuOnlineFHXpublic___GS_Crash_Fix.rar.html]RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting[/url]

Mirror(Thanks to NamE)

Code:
[url=http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=IGQ6NO11]MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service[/url]

Client Files

Code:
[url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZU5ED0ZU]MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service[/url]

Code:
Search for "192.168.1.129" and change it for your IP.

Mirror
Code:
[url=http://files.filefront.com/GraveyardMurar/;9839073;/fileinfo.html]GraveyardMu.rar - FileFront.com[/url]

Also I fully packed the GS and the 2 Dlls, seeing what some people have done to SCF. Anyway dont
worry that packer doesnt lag :flag_schw (Plasma try to crack this one xD)

Also I am a magician and I know there will some people who will say:

A: Hey, why dont you release for free your private version? SCF EP2 files are out, and S3 EP1 source
codes are out too.

B: First of all, that SCF files I have tested them and well as bet0x said is only one of their first updates of
EP2, most of the things are bugged...so if you really want a real EP2 buy the original ones...

Also for the Source codes, why dont you hook them?

Well I dont care more about this files, there are maybe some bugs I dont know, remember this is only a demo, now I will start working with my private ones.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] FHX Public S3 EP1 Files

OMG DUDE GREAT RELEASE 10/10 I LOVE THAT TEAM :juggle:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Awsome thanks Holy!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Like i see one more server files maybe with some new things working but maybe many many bugs and not so good, maybe they will have critical bugs idk. I want to thank you Holy for releasing something. Well Im realy disappointed that many coderz quit today, yes thats sad. The Mu community is not like it was back then 2004-2005. But its realy nice that so many people learn so much about Mu, editing client, game server files etc... Im happy with that. Also many people releasing source's and other things but sadly you need to know some program language or have some knowledge so you can use them, cuz no1 will help you with that, or you need just to buy the good working files. Yes realy thank you for your files. And Im sad that you "I changed your mind". I will test your files and see if they are good to use.

P.S. Btw can you pls say what your files have to have!?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Holy! You is a persons verygood....RZ At present the whole of is commerce, sharing purposeful Friend for the same our development... very thankful and Friend..... FHX Team is number one

Sr because i bad english...but I admire... friend very much and I translated this Viet Nam letterpress .... if you is unpronounceable, my donation apologizes......

Once again my... is very enthusiastic about you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow... nice Holy ... thanks for share your work ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

great release !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Holy,
I greatly appreciate the release :)
Thanks man.

One thing.. why does the GS time out everytime?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Holy saves the day xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

wow

nice job!!

thanks!! , testing now!

gracias holy sos un groso me voy a testear ahora!

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score

good job holy,is a great release,you have finished episode 2 files?

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

yo holy thought u stopped it dude :p

anyways going to test them, as i heard you got the same GS probs as b4.

and btw, you should make fhx forum in english, you will definately get more members..

iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score

Great work dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back