Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] S6 3.5 TT + Wings + Items + Antihack + Cam 3D

Reaction score
muonlinegr2 - [Release] S6 3.5 TT + Wings + Items + Antihack + Cam 3D - RaGEZONE Forums

muonlinegr2 - [Release] S6 3.5 TT + Wings + Items + Antihack + Cam 3D - RaGEZONE Forums

Sala-CS Why error?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/castle-siege-setup-245945/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That problem don't gonna stop the server. You need to change the castle siege dates on commonservercs

Hey i have a problem .. i do evrything and after start client says " wrong version of client " -,-
Check with hex editor the main serial and check the server side serial

i have 2 problems! i checked the scf_itemdrop and all is ok..... and no items in scf_itemdrop have 255 durability -_-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1 problem found .. after 12 hours server dont work more all stopped, web+ file dont work after 12 hours...but i work on it to fix :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 problem found .. after 12 hours server dont work more all stopped, web+ file dont work after 12 hours...but i work on it to fix :D
I think it's something wrong with sql....because i tested it....i tested it for 2 months...and still doing it...until i fix the most as i can....and the server files are stable...i just opened it and it's stable for 24-48- and whatever hours XD

That problem don't gonna stop the server. You need to change the castle siege dates on commonservercs

Check with hex editor the main serial and check the server side serial

i have 2 problems! i checked the scf_itemdrop and all is ok..... and no items in scf_itemdrop have 255 durability -_-

FIXED!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can i found the client and why my gs gs_cs dosent work its remain in white

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ring of Warrior lvl 80 bug
nothing drop ,

can't find eventbag item for Ring of Warrior lvl 80 as well
only found iti Ring of Warrior lvl 40 in RingEvent.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your monstersetdatabase....did you change it? maybe tried to add spots?

Do not add any spot are those that come by default on the server ..
quisas have to re formatiar my windows 7 pc to recommend me to walk me though these files so I do not Fallen gameserver

Back