Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you man. After i enter account and password the game remains stuck (main no crash) but game remains stuck... I verify ports and all necesary ports are oppened (cs,js,gs,gscs)

Yes
NON-MD5 for SQL 2000 + ODBC
MD5 for SQL 2000 + ODBCmd5

Check your Firewall , IP, Serial & Port on Serverfiles and compatible it on your main.exe

Reaction score
I have the same problem

and log in gs send this:

2MNDfwc - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pinkof put a certain amount of resets and renas to create guilds but only shows I need resets, and renas not have either ...

iFh22Qb - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

Esp : Pinkof puse una cierta cantidad de resets y renas para crear guilds pero solo muestra que necesito resets, y las renas no las tengo tampoco...

Attachments

Reaction score
Pinkof put a certain amount of resets and renas to create guilds but only shows I need resets, and renas not have either ...

iFh22Qb - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

Esp : Pinkof puse una cierta cantidad de resets y renas para crear guilds pero solo muestra que necesito resets, y las renas no las tengo tampoco...
es un foro ingles te van a banear.
When you have all reset, will show that you need more Rena or zen. and when you have all rena or zen will show that you need others things.

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Eng: Maybe resets check comes before renas check....so if you get the required resets, you'll pass the first check, but if you dont have the renas you wont pass the second, meaning you still wont be able to create guild, until you get the renas.....you know, this is just my idea of how this may work :p. Try editing yourself the reset amount and check if it ask the renas then.....

Esp:

Fijate, que capaz checkea primero los resets, y si ya los tenes, checkea las renas....proba a editarte un pj con los reset requeridos, a ver si te pide las renas entonces....
es solo una idea, pero capaz sea asi ;).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eng: Maybe resets check comes before renas check....so if you get the required resets, you'll pass the first check, but if you dont have the renas you wont pass the second, meaning you still wont be able to create guild, until you get the renas.....you know, this is just my idea of how this may work :p. Try editing yourself the reset amount and check if it ask the renas then.....

Esp:

Fijate, que capaz checkea primero los resets, y si ya los tenes, checkea las renas....proba a editarte un pj con los reset requeridos, a ver si te pide las renas entonces....
es solo una idea, pero capaz sea asi ;).

So I say, have the resets and shows me that I need 250 resets (I have 10) and I have no renas not I get the text that I need!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
So I say, have the resets and shows me that I need 250 resets (I have 10) and I have no renas not I get the text that I need!

You didn't get my point....
I mean
You have 10 resets, and Guild needs 250.
MAYBE (just MAYBE) when you get the 250 resets, you will be seeing that BESIDES the resets (because you already have the required amount) you need X amount of Renas.

That's why I say, EDIT yourself to 250 resets and go click the guild master.....maybe then you'll see the "need X renas" message.

My logic tells me this because:
GameServer probably checks the reset count first.
IF you DON'T fullfill this resets requeriment, it's useless to ask you for the renas, while you still need the resets.
IF you DO fullfill the resets requeriment, you will be checked for the RENAS requirement, IF you fullfill it too, Guild creation panel should pop-up; IF you DON'T have the req. renas, you should be seeing a message like "need X renas to create guild."

Again, what I mean, is Checks are sequential, so Resets check comes BEFORE renas check......but hey, that's just my logic.....LOL.....give it a try....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
problems encountered and discomforts :

- When you modify something in commonserver.cfg reloguear leaves you no options from the gs has it off and on again (annoying if you have a server with people).

- When you're 32 you ctlcode can not move with the letter M or writing / move "map"

- A movereq.txt you need to set the coordinates to where the maps move, which comes by default leaves change coordinates

suggestion :

would be good to add / pkclear and / reset do quite lacking, are complete files, are very good, good job!

move not found :

iGLCdOy - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

to move to stadium and arena moves you to not let ... in movereq can not edit the co ..

edit :
solution: the coordinates are edited from the gate.

Attachments

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
problems encountered and discomforts :

- When you modify something in commonserver.cfg reloguear leaves you no options from the gs has it off and on again (annoying if you have a server with people).

- When you're 32 you ctlcode can not move with the letter M or writing / move "map"

- A movereq.txt you need to set the coordinates to where the maps move, which comes by default leaves change coordinates

suggestion :

would be good to add / pkclear and / reset do quite lacking, are complete files, are very good, good job!

move not found :

iGLCdOy - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

to move to stadium and arena moves you to not let ... in movereq can not edit the co ..

edit :
solution: the coordinates are edited from the gate.
Or changing stadium terrain ;)
http://forum.ragezone.com/f195/modified-stadium-991908/

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In ConnectServer appear Joinserver: OFFLINE
-Firrewall Down

Move to Gs_cs Crash the Joinserver

Last edited:
Back